Mercedes-AMG GLC 43 Coupe Vs Audi A3 comparison
Compare Mercedes-AMG GLC 43 Coupe and Audi A3
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Mercedes-AMG GLC 43 Coupe Vs Audi A3 on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Audi A3 starts at ₹ 38.68 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 41.02 Lakh for the fully-loaded Petrol model. The base Diesel version of the Audi A3 costs ₹ 40.84 Lakh, whereas the Audi A3 Diesel top-end costs ₹ 42.92 Lakh. On the other hand, the price of the base Petrol version of the Mercedes-AMG GLC 43 Coupe starts at ₹ 92.32 Lakh.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Audi A3 base Petrol engine returns 19 kmpl, whereas the base diesel returns 20 kmpl. The Mercedes-AMG GLC 43 Coupe base Petrol returns 12 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Audi A3 gets 148 bhp Petrol engine and 141 bhp Diesel engine, whereas the Mercedes-AMG GLC 43 Coupe comes in 362 bhp Petrol engine.
Related Comparison of Mercedes-AMG GLC 43 Coupe
- Hyundai Venue Vs Maruti Suzuki Swift
- Hyundai Venue Vs Nissan Kicks Vs Hyundai New Santro
- Hyundai Xcent SX Petrol Vs Hyundai Xcent S Petrol
- Hyundai Xcent Vs Maruti Suzuki Baleno Vs Hyundai Elite i20
- Isuzu D-Max V-Cross STD Vs Isuzu D-Max V-Cross STD Vs Isuzu D-Max V-Cross STD
- Maserati Levante Vs Jaguar F-Pace
- Mercedes-Benz E-Class Vs Jaguar XF Vs BMW 5 Series
- Jeep Compass Sport Plus Diesel Vs Jeep Compass Longitude (O) 2.0 Diesel
- Jeep Compass Vs Ford EcoSport
- BMW X3 Vs Jeep Compass Vs Tata Hexa
Recent News and Reviews
- Maruti Suzuki Eeco BS6 Launched In India; Prices Start At Rs. 3.81 Lakh
- Here's How Ex-Nissan Boss Carlos Ghosn Escaped From Japan
- 2020 Porsche 718 Cayman GTS 4.0 And Boxster GTS 4.0 Unveiled
- Ather 450X Launch Details Revealed
- Groupe Renault Worldwide Sales In 2019 Down By 3.4 Per Cent; India Shows Strong Growth
- Volvo XC40 T4 R-Design Petrol Review
- 2019 Isuzu D-Max V-Cross Automatic Review
- 2020 Suzuki Access 125 BS6 First Ride Review
- MG ZS Electric SUV Review
- Honda SP 125 First Ride Review