Mercedes-AMG GLA 45 Vs Mercedes-Benz GLE comparison
Compare Mercedes-AMG GLA 45 and Mercedes-Benz GLE
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Mercedes-AMG GLA 45 Vs Mercedes-Benz GLE on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Mercedes-Benz GLE starts at ₹ 92.5 Lakh. The base Diesel version of the Mercedes-Benz GLE costs ₹ 79.48 Lakh, whereas the Mercedes-Benz GLE Diesel top-end costs ₹ 92.08 Lakh. On the other hand, the price of the base Petrol version of the Mercedes-AMG GLA 45 starts at ₹ 90.99 Lakh and goes up to Rs. ₹ 94.24 Lakh for range topping Petrol model.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Mercedes-Benz GLE base Petrol engine returns 9 kmpl, whereas the base diesel returns 10 kmpl. The Mercedes-AMG GLA 45 base Petrol returns 14 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Mercedes-Benz GLE gets 333 bhp Petrol engine and 2 Diesel 204, 258 bhp engines, whereas the Mercedes-AMG GLA 45 comes in 375 bhp Petrol engine.
Dec 01, 2018 01:01 PM
While the 450 petrol is the obvious performer, the 400d is my pick for all its grunt and power. Its also the right blend of sophisticated and smooth with brawny and brave. All while also giving... Read More
Related Comparison of Mercedes-AMG GLA 45
- Mahindra XUV300 W8 Petrol BS6 Vs Mahindra XUV300 W8 (O) Dual Tone Petrol
- Mahindra XUV300 W8 Diesel Vs Mahindra XUV300 W8 Petrol
- Mahindra XUV500 Vs Mahindra Bolero
- Mahindra XUV500 Vs Volkswagen Polo
- Mahindra XUV500 W11 (O) Vs Mahindra XUV500 W11
- Mahindra XUV500 W7 Vs Mahindra XUV500 W11 (O)
- Mahindra XUV500 W7 Vs Mahindra XUV500 W11
- Mahindra XUV500 W7 Vs Mahindra XUV500 W5
- Mahindra XUV500 W7 Vs Mahindra XUV500 W9
- Mahindra XUV500 W4 FWD Vs Mahindra XUV500 W8 FWD
Recent News and Reviews
- Fiat Rolls Out Last Unit Of The 1.3-Litre Multijet Diesel Engine In India
- Kia Subcompact SUV Concept Sketches Out; Global Unveil At 2020 Auto Expo
- French Investigators To Move Ahead With Ghosn Prosecution Over Palace Party
- Triumph, Bajaj Partner To Make Sub Rs. 2 lakh Motorcycle In India; To Arrive In 2022
- Underperforming Euro Auto Shares Reflect Fear Of New Front In U.S. Trade Wars
- Michelin Energy XM2+ Tyres Review
- Tata Nexon Electric SUV Review
- 2020 Kia Carnival Review; Does It Redefine the MPV Segment?
- Exclusive: Mercedes-AMG GT 63 S 4-Door Coupe Review
- 2020 Jeep Compass Diesel Automatic Review