Mercedes-AMG GLA 45 Vs Mercedes-Benz GLA comparison
Compare Mercedes-AMG GLA 45 and Mercedes-Benz GLA
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Mercedes-AMG GLA 45 Vs Mercedes-Benz GLA on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Mercedes-Benz GLA starts at ₹ 40.81 Lakh. The base Diesel version of the Mercedes-Benz GLA costs ₹ 38.39 Lakh, whereas the Mercedes-Benz GLA Diesel top-end costs ₹ 45.84 Lakh. On the other hand, the price of the base Petrol version of the Mercedes-AMG GLA 45 starts at ₹ 90.99 Lakh and goes up to Rs. ₹ 94.24 Lakh for range topping Petrol model.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Mercedes-Benz GLA base Petrol engine returns 14 kmpl, whereas the base diesel returns 18 kmpl. The Mercedes-AMG GLA 45 base Petrol returns 14 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Mercedes-Benz GLA gets 181 bhp Petrol engine and 2 Diesel 134, 168 bhp engines, whereas the Mercedes-AMG GLA 45 comes in 375 bhp Petrol engine.
Related Comparison of Mercedes-AMG GLA 45
- Mahindra XUV300 W8 Petrol BS6 Vs Mahindra XUV300 W8 (O) Dual Tone Petrol
- Mahindra XUV300 W8 Diesel Vs Mahindra XUV300 W8 Petrol
- Mahindra XUV500 Vs Mahindra Bolero
- Mahindra XUV500 Vs Volkswagen Polo
- Mahindra XUV500 W11 (O) Vs Mahindra XUV500 W11
- Mahindra XUV500 W7 Vs Mahindra XUV500 W11 (O)
- Mahindra XUV500 W7 Vs Mahindra XUV500 W11
- Mahindra XUV500 W7 Vs Mahindra XUV500 W5
- Mahindra XUV500 W7 Vs Mahindra XUV500 W9
- Mahindra XUV500 W4 FWD Vs Mahindra XUV500 W8 FWD
Recent News and Reviews
- Delta Electronics Opens New E-Mobility Tech Experience Center
- India's Fastest Royal Enfield Interceptor 650 Can Hit 0-100 Kmph In Just 5 Seconds
- Mahindra XUV500 Electric Concept To Debut At 2020 Auto Expo
- Tata Motors To Launch 4 New Electric Vehicles By 2022: N Chandrasekaran
- Ather 450X: Variants, Specifications And Pricing Explained
- Ather 450X Review: X Times The Fun
- Hyundai Aura Review
- KTM 390 Adventure First Ride Review
- Michelin Energy XM2+ Tyres Review
- Tata Nexon Electric SUV Review