Mercedes-AMG GLA 45 Vs Mercedes-Benz A-Class comparison
Compare Mercedes-AMG GLA 45 and Mercedes-Benz A-Class
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Mercedes-AMG GLA 45 Vs Mercedes-Benz A-Class on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Mercedes-Benz A-Class starts at ₹ 33.12 Lakh. The base Diesel version of the Mercedes-Benz A-Class costs ₹ 34.77 Lakh. On the other hand, the price of the base Petrol version of the Mercedes-AMG GLA 45 starts at ₹ 90.99 Lakh and goes up to Rs. ₹ 94.24 Lakh for range topping Petrol model.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Mercedes-Benz A-Class base Petrol engine returns 16 kmpl, whereas the base diesel returns 20 kmpl. The Mercedes-AMG GLA 45 base Petrol returns 14 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Mercedes-Benz A-Class gets 122 bhp Petrol engine and 136 bhp Diesel engine, whereas the Mercedes-AMG GLA 45 comes in 375 bhp Petrol engine.
Related Comparison of Mercedes-AMG GLA 45
- Mercedes-AMG GLA 45 Vs Mercedes-Benz GLA-Class
- Mercedes-AMG CLA 45 Vs Mercedes-AMG GLA 45
- Mercedes-AMG GLA 45 Vs Bentley Continental
- Mercedes-AMG GLC 43 Coupe Vs Mercedes-AMG GLA 45
- BMW M2 Vs Mercedes-AMG GLA 45
- Mercedes-AMG CLA 45 Vs Mercedes-AMG GLC 43 Coupe
- Mercedes-AMG GLA 45 Vs Maruti Suzuki Baleno
- Mercedes-AMG GLA 45 Vs Land Rover Range Rover Sport
Recent News and Reviews
- General Motors To Lay Off All 1,500 Plant Workers In Thailand Following Sale
- MG Showcases Heritage And Legacy At 21 Gun Salute Rally
- Global NCAP Writes To Global Auto CEOs To Help Reduce Road Deaths
- Classic Cars And Bikes Line Up at 21 Gun Salute Concours d'Elegance Held In India
- Ford Figo, Aspire & Freestyle Upgraded To BS6 Norms; Prices Start At Rs. 5.39 Lakh
- 2020 TVS Apache RR 310 BS6 First Ride Review
- Ather 450X Review: X Times The Fun
- Hyundai Aura Review
- KTM 390 Adventure First Ride Review
- Michelin Energy XM2+ Tyres Review