Mercedes-AMG G 63 Vs Mercedes-Benz G-Class comparison
Compare Mercedes-AMG G 63 and Mercedes-Benz G-Class
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Mercedes-AMG G 63 Vs Mercedes-Benz G-Class on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2019. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Mercedes-AMG G 63 starts at ₹ 2.58 Crore. On the other hand, the price of the base Diesel version of the Mercedes-Benz G-Class starts at ₹ 1.77 Crore.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Mercedes-AMG G 63 base Petrol engine returns 9 kmpl. The Mercedes-Benz G-Class base Diesel returns 8 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Mercedes-AMG G 63 gets 577 bhp Petrol engine, whereas the Mercedes-Benz G-Class comes in 286 bhp Diesel engine.
Related Comparison of Mercedes-AMG G 63
- Land Rover Discovery Sport Vs Land Rover Range Rover
- Land Rover Range Rover Vs Toyota Land Cruiser
- Mercedes-AMG G 63 Vs Lexus LX
- Toyota Fortuner Vs Mercedes-AMG G 63
- Toyota Fortuner Vs Toyota Land Cruiser
- Mahindra Bolero Vs Mercedes-AMG G 63
- Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Vs Force Motors Gurkha
- Jeep Grand Cherokee Vs Mercedes-AMG G 63
- Lamborghini Urus Vs Mercedes-AMG G 63
- Mercedes-Benz G-Class Vs Mercedes-AMG G 63
- Tata Harrier Vs Hyundai Creta Vs Honda Civic
- Honda Civic Vs Toyota Camry Vs Honda Accord
- MG Hector Vs Mahindra XUV500 Vs Abarth Avventura
- Aston Martin DB11 Vs Ferrari 488 GTB
- Aston Martin DB11 Vs Rolls-Royce Phantom
- BMW 3 Series Vs Mercedes-Benz CLA-Class Vs Audi A4
- Mercedes-Benz C-Class Vs Volkswagen Tiguan Vs Audi A4
- Audi A6 Vs Audi A4 Vs Volkswagen Vento
- Audi A6 Vs Audi A5 Vs Audi S5
Recent News and Reviews
- Volvo XC40 T4 R-Design BS6 Launched In India; Priced At Rs. 39.9 Lakh
- TVS Announces Winners Of First-Ever TVS NTorq Call Of Design Contest
- TVS NTorq 125 Sales Cross 4 Lakh Units
- 2020 Suzuki Hayabusa Launched; Priced At Rs. 13.75 Lakh
- Porsche Cayenne Coupe Launched In India; Prices Start At Rs. 1.31 Crore
- TVS Apache RTR 160 4V BS6 Review
- BS6 TVS Apache RTR 200 4V Review
- 2020 Mercedes-Benz GLC Facelift Review
- Tata Altroz Review: How Good Is Tata's First Premium Hatchback?
- Jaguar XE Facelift Review