Mercedes-AMG G 63 Vs Lexus LX comparison
Compare Mercedes-AMG G 63 and Lexus LX
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Mercedes-AMG G 63 Vs Lexus LX on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2019. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Mercedes-AMG G 63 starts at ₹ 2.58 Crore. On the other hand, the price of the base Petrol version of the Lexus LX starts at ₹ 2.72 Crore. The base Diesel model of the Lexus LX costs ₹ 2.72 Crore.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Mercedes-AMG G 63 base Petrol engine returns 9 kmpl. The Lexus LX base Petrol returns 10 kmpl, whereas its base Diesel counterpart gives 10 kmpl of fuel efficiency.
In the powertrain department, the Mercedes-AMG G 63 gets 577 bhp Petrol engine, whereas the Lexus LX comes in 362 bhp Petrol engine and 261 bhp Diesel engine.
Related Comparison of Mercedes-AMG G 63
- Land Rover Discovery Sport Vs Land Rover Range Rover
- Land Rover Range Rover Vs Toyota Land Cruiser
- Mercedes-AMG G 63 Vs Lexus LX
- Toyota Fortuner Vs Mercedes-AMG G 63
- Toyota Fortuner Vs Toyota Land Cruiser
- Mahindra Bolero Vs Mercedes-AMG G 63
- Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Vs Force Motors Gurkha
- Jeep Grand Cherokee Vs Mercedes-AMG G 63
- Lamborghini Urus Vs Mercedes-AMG G 63
- Mercedes-Benz G-Class Vs Mercedes-AMG G 63
- Tata Harrier Vs Hyundai Creta Vs Honda Civic
- Honda Civic Vs Toyota Camry Vs Honda Accord
- MG Hector Vs Mahindra XUV500 Vs Abarth Avventura
- Aston Martin DB11 Vs Ferrari 488 GTB
- Aston Martin DB11 Vs Rolls-Royce Phantom
- BMW 3 Series Vs Mercedes-Benz CLA-Class Vs Audi A4
- Mercedes-Benz C-Class Vs Volkswagen Tiguan Vs Audi A4
- Audi A6 Vs Audi A4 Vs Volkswagen Vento
- Audi A6 Vs Audi A5 Vs Audi S5
Recent News and Reviews
- Hero MotoCorp To Hike Prices Across Range By Rs. 2000 From January 2020
- BMW E-Power Roadster Electric Motorcycle Prototype Revealed
- Aston Martin And Airbus Announce Design Partnership
- McLaren Looks To Asia And Hybrid Cars To Stay On Track
- Jaguar Land Rover's InMotion Ventures Invests In Apex.AI For Autonomous System
- Tata's First Premium Hatchback: How Good Is It?
- Jaguar XE Facelift Review
- 2019 Honda Activa 125 BS6 Review
- Exclusive: Mercedes-Benz GLB First Drive Review
- Mahindra Treo Review