Mercedes-AMG G 63 Vs BMW X7 comparison
Compare Mercedes-AMG G 63 and BMW X7
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Mercedes-AMG G 63 Vs BMW X7 on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Mercedes-AMG G 63 starts at ₹ 2.58 Crore. On the other hand, the price of the base Petrol version of the BMW X7 starts at ₹ 1.17 Crore. The base Diesel model of the BMW X7 costs ₹ 1.17 Crore.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Mercedes-AMG G 63 base Petrol engine returns 9 kmpl. The BMW X7 base Petrol returns 11 kmpl, whereas its base Diesel counterpart gives 13 kmpl of fuel efficiency.
In the powertrain department, the Mercedes-AMG G 63 gets 577 bhp Petrol engine, whereas the BMW X7 comes in 340 bhp Petrol engine and 265 bhp Diesel engine.
Related Comparison of Mercedes-AMG G 63
- Mercedes-AMG G 63 Vs Porsche Panamera
- Audi RS7 Sportback Vs Mercedes-AMG G 63
- Maruti Suzuki S-Presso Vs Lamborghini Urus
- Rolls-Royce Cullinan Vs Mercedes-AMG G 63
- Toyota Land Cruiser Vs Mercedes-AMG G 63
- Mercedes-Benz GLS Vs Mercedes-AMG G 63
- BMW X6 M Vs Mercedes-AMG G 63
- Mahindra Bolero Vs Mercedes-AMG G 63
- Mercedes-AMG G 63 Vs Audi R8
- Mercedes-AMG G 63 Vs Lexus LX
Recent News and Reviews
- Self-Driving Car Companies Complain California Test Data May Mislead
- Daimler Warns Of 'Significant Adverse Effects' Of Virus Outbreak
- Meet The World's First 3D Printed Hybrid Hypercar - Czinger 21C
- China's Geely Starts Online Sales As Coronavirus Keeps Buyers At Home
- 2020 Volkswagen T-Roc Launch Date Announced
- 2020 Hero Xtreme 160R First Ride Review
- 2020 Triumph Tiger 900 First Ride Review
- Hero XPulse 200 Rally Kit First Ride Review
- 2020 TVS Apache RR 310 BS6 First Ride Review
- Ather 450X Review: X Times The Fun