Mercedes-AMG G 63 Vs Audi Q8 comparison
Compare Mercedes-AMG G 63 and Audi Q8
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Mercedes-AMG G 63 Vs Audi Q8 on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Mercedes-AMG G 63 starts at ₹ 2.58 Crore. On the other hand, the price of the base Petrol version of the Audi Q8 starts at ₹ 1.57 Crore.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Mercedes-AMG G 63 base Petrol engine returns 9 kmpl. The Audi Q8 base Petrol returns 0 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Mercedes-AMG G 63 gets 577 bhp Petrol engine, whereas the Audi Q8 comes in 340 bhp Petrol engine.
Related Comparison of Mercedes-AMG G 63
- Mercedes-AMG G 63 Vs Porsche Panamera
- Audi RS7 Sportback Vs Mercedes-AMG G 63
- Maruti Suzuki S-Presso Vs Lamborghini Urus
- Rolls-Royce Cullinan Vs Mercedes-AMG G 63
- Toyota Land Cruiser Vs Mercedes-AMG G 63
- Mercedes-Benz GLS Vs Mercedes-AMG G 63
- BMW X6 M Vs Mercedes-AMG G 63
- Mahindra Bolero Vs Mercedes-AMG G 63
- Mercedes-AMG G 63 Vs Audi R8
- Mercedes-AMG G 63 Vs Lexus LX
Recent News and Reviews
- Maruti Suzuki Ignis Facelift Launched; Prices Start At Rs. 4.89 lakh
- All-New Hero Xtreme 160R Unveiled; Launch In March 2020
- Nissan's New CEO Says Willing To Be Fired If No Turnaround
- Global NCAP Recognises Mahindra's Efforts After XUV300 Wins 'Safer Choice' Award
- McLaren MCL35 Will "Shine" At The 2020 F1 Season. Quite Literally Though!
- 2020 TVS Apache RR 310 BS6 First Ride Review
- Ather 450X Review: X Times The Fun
- Hyundai Aura Review
- KTM 390 Adventure First Ride Review
- Michelin Energy XM2+ Tyres Review