Mercedes-AMG E 63 S Vs Porsche Panamera comparison
Compare Mercedes-AMG E 63 S and Porsche Panamera
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Mercedes-AMG E 63 S Vs Porsche Panamera on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Porsche Panamera starts at ₹ 2.29 Crore and goes up to ₹ 2.44 Crore for the fully-loaded Petrol model. On the other hand, the price of the base Petrol version of the Mercedes-AMG E 63 S starts at ₹ 1.77 Crore.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Porsche Panamera base Petrol engine returns 13 kmpl. The Mercedes-AMG E 63 S base Petrol returns 11 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Porsche Panamera gets 542 bhp Petrol engine, whereas the Mercedes-AMG E 63 S comes in 603 bhp Petrol engine.
Related Comparison of Mercedes-AMG E 63 S
- Mercedes-AMG E 63 S Vs Audi A5
- BMW 7 Series Vs Mercedes-AMG E 63 S
- Mercedes-AMG E 63 S Vs BMW M5
- Mercedes-AMG E 63 S Vs Land Rover Range Rover Sport
- Mercedes-AMG E 63 S Vs Mercedes-AMG C 63 S
- Mercedes-AMG E 63 S Vs Mercedes-AMG CLA 45
- Mercedes-AMG E 63 S Vs Audi RS7 Sportback
- Mercedes-AMG E 63 S Vs Lamborghini Huracan
Recent News and Reviews
- Geneva Motor Show 2020: Kia Reveals New-Gen Sorento SUV
- New Gen Land Rover Defender 110 Flies In The Upcoming James Bond Movie
- Beijing Auto Show Delayed Due To Coronavirus
- Great Wall Motor To Purchase GM’s Thailand Manufacturing Plant
- Mahindra XUV300 Receives Global NCAP's First Ever 'Safer Choice' Award
- 2020 TVS Apache RR 310 BS6 First Ride Review
- Ather 450X Review: X Times The Fun
- Hyundai Aura Review
- KTM 390 Adventure First Ride Review
- Michelin Energy XM2+ Tyres Review