Mercedes-AMG E 63 S Vs Audi RS7 Sportback comparison
Compare Mercedes-AMG E 63 S and Audi RS7 Sportback
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Mercedes-AMG E 63 S Vs Audi RS7 Sportback on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Audi RS7 Sportback starts at ₹ 1.83 Crore and goes up to ₹ 1.99 Crore for the fully-loaded Petrol model. On the other hand, the price of the base Petrol version of the Mercedes-AMG E 63 S starts at ₹ 1.77 Crore.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Audi RS7 Sportback base Petrol engine returns 10 kmpl. The Mercedes-AMG E 63 S base Petrol returns 11 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Audi RS7 Sportback gets 2 Petrol 552, 596 bhp engines, whereas the Mercedes-AMG E 63 S comes in 603 bhp Petrol engine.
Related Comparison of Mercedes-AMG E 63 S
- Mercedes-AMG E 63 S Vs Audi A5
- BMW 7 Series Vs Mercedes-AMG E 63 S
- Mercedes-AMG E 63 S Vs BMW M5
- Mercedes-AMG E 63 S Vs Land Rover Range Rover Sport
- Mercedes-AMG E 63 S Vs Mercedes-AMG C 63 S
- Mercedes-AMG E 63 S Vs Mercedes-AMG CLA 45
- Mercedes-AMG E 63 S Vs Audi RS7 Sportback
- Mercedes-AMG E 63 S Vs Lamborghini Huracan
Recent News and Reviews
- Maruti Suzuki Ignis Facelift Launched; Prices Start At Rs. 4.89 lakh
- All-New Hero Xtreme 160R Unveiled; Launch In March 2020
- Nissan's New CEO Says Willing To Be Fired If No Turnaround
- Global NCAP Recognises Mahindra's Efforts After XUV300 Wins 'Safer Choice' Award
- McLaren MCL35 Will "Shine" At The 2020 F1 Season. Quite Literally Though!
- 2020 TVS Apache RR 310 BS6 First Ride Review
- Ather 450X Review: X Times The Fun
- Hyundai Aura Review
- KTM 390 Adventure First Ride Review
- Michelin Energy XM2+ Tyres Review