Mercedes-AMG E 63 S Vs Audi A5 comparison
Compare Mercedes-AMG E 63 S and Audi A5
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Mercedes-AMG E 63 S Vs Audi A5 on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Mercedes-AMG E 63 S starts at ₹ 1.77 Crore. On the other hand, the price of the base Diesel version of the Audi A5 starts at ₹ 64.77 Lakh and goes up to Rs. ₹ 80.93 Lakh for range topping Diesel model.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Mercedes-AMG E 63 S base Petrol engine returns 11 kmpl. The Audi A5 base Diesel returns 17 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Mercedes-AMG E 63 S gets 603 bhp Petrol engine, whereas the Audi A5 comes in 188 bhp Diesel engine.
Apr 22, 2017 10:46 AM
The new A5 Cabriolet is a stunner. The Cabrio uses the same face as the coupe, but naturally has different flanks and rear. It has a bold and wide face, accentuated by the new grille and a very... Read More
Related Comparison of Mercedes-AMG E 63 S
- Mercedes-AMG E 63 S Vs Audi A5
- BMW 7 Series Vs Mercedes-AMG E 63 S
- Mercedes-AMG E 63 S Vs BMW M5
- Mercedes-AMG E 63 S Vs Land Rover Range Rover Sport
- Mercedes-AMG E 63 S Vs Mercedes-AMG C 63 S
- Mercedes-AMG E 63 S Vs Mercedes-AMG CLA 45
- Mercedes-AMG E 63 S Vs Audi RS7 Sportback
- Mercedes-AMG E 63 S Vs Lamborghini Huracan
Recent News and Reviews
- Tata Motors To Supply Tigor EVs To Gujarat Vij Under EESL Tender
- Ford India Introduces FordPass Connected Tech For All BS6 Models
- Maruti Suzuki Shifts Production Focus To Small Cars That Are Driving Sales
- Germany's Volkswagen And Daimler Push For More 'Sustainable' Chile Lithium
- FADA Asks Manufacturers To Only Dispatch BS6 Vehicles To Dealers With Immediate Effect
- 2020 TVS Apache RR 310 BS6 First Ride Review
- Ather 450X Review: X Times The Fun
- Hyundai Aura Review
- KTM 390 Adventure First Ride Review
- Michelin Energy XM2+ Tyres Review