Mercedes-AMG CLA 45 Vs Mercedes-AMG SLC 43 comparison
Compare Mercedes-AMG CLA 45 and Mercedes-AMG SLC 43
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Mercedes-AMG CLA 45 Vs Mercedes-AMG SLC 43 on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2019. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Mercedes-AMG SLC 43 starts at ₹ 90.58 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 1.02 Crore for the fully-loaded Petrol model. On the other hand, the price of the base Petrol version of the Mercedes-AMG CLA 45 starts at ₹ 90.8 Lakh and goes up to Rs. ₹ 90.99 Lakh for range topping Petrol model.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Mercedes-AMG SLC 43 base Petrol engine returns 13 kmpl. The Mercedes-AMG CLA 45 base Petrol returns 15 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Mercedes-AMG SLC 43 gets 367 bhp Petrol engine, whereas the Mercedes-AMG CLA 45 comes in 375 bhp Petrol engine.
Related Comparison of Mercedes-AMG CLA 45
- BMW 3 Series Vs Mercedes-AMG CLA 45
- Mercedes-AMG CLA 45 Vs Mercedes-AMG C 43
- Mercedes-AMG CLA 45 Aero Edition Vs Mercedes-AMG CLA 45 4MATIC
- Mercedes-AMG CLA 45 Vs Audi TT
- Mercedes-AMG CLA 45 Vs BMW M4
- Mercedes-AMG CLA 45 Vs Mercedes-Benz CLA-Class
- Mercedes-Benz E-Class Vs Mercedes-AMG CLA 45
- Mercedes-AMG CLA 45 Vs Audi S5
- Mercedes-AMG CLA 45 Vs Maserati Ghibli
- Tata Harrier Vs Hyundai Creta Vs Honda Civic
- Honda Civic Vs Toyota Camry Vs Honda Accord
- MG Hector Vs Mahindra XUV500 Vs Abarth Avventura
- Aston Martin DB11 Vs Ferrari 488 GTB
- Aston Martin DB11 Vs Rolls-Royce Phantom
- BMW 3 Series Vs Mercedes-Benz CLA-Class Vs Audi A4
- Mercedes-Benz C-Class Vs Volkswagen Tiguan Vs Audi A4
- Audi A6 Vs Audi A4 Vs Volkswagen Vento
- Audi A6 Vs Audi A5 Vs Audi S5
Recent News and Reviews
- Yamaha Tenere 700 Adventure May Be Introduced
- Mercedes-Benz India To Hike Prices Across Its Portfolio From January 2020
- New Vehicle Registration Increased By 2% In November 2019: FADA
- Honda Launches 10 Years/1,20,000 Km Anytime Warranty Pack In India
- Ducati To Sell Racing Parts As Collectors' Items
- TVS Apache RTR 160 4V BS6 Review
- BS6 TVS Apache RTR 200 4V Review
- 2020 Mercedes-Benz GLC Facelift Review
- Tata Altroz Review: How Good Is Tata's First Premium Hatchback?
- Jaguar XE Facelift Review