Mercedes-AMG CLA 45 Vs Mercedes-AMG GLA 45 comparison
Compare Mercedes-AMG CLA 45 and Mercedes-AMG GLA 45
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Mercedes-AMG CLA 45 Vs Mercedes-AMG GLA 45 on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Mercedes-AMG CLA 45 starts at ₹ 90.8 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 90.99 Lakh for the fully-loaded Petrol model. On the other hand, the price of the base Petrol version of the Mercedes-AMG GLA 45 starts at ₹ 90.99 Lakh and goes up to Rs. ₹ 94.24 Lakh for range topping Petrol model.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Mercedes-AMG CLA 45 base Petrol engine returns 15 kmpl. The Mercedes-AMG GLA 45 base Petrol returns 14 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Mercedes-AMG CLA 45 gets 375 bhp Petrol engine, whereas the Mercedes-AMG GLA 45 comes in 375 bhp Petrol engine.
Related Comparison of Mercedes-AMG CLA 45
- Mercedes-AMG CLA 45 Vs Mercedes-AMG GLA 45
- Mercedes-AMG CLA 45 Vs BMW M4
- Mercedes-AMG CLA 45 Vs BMW i8
- Mercedes-AMG CLA 45 Vs Mercedes-Benz CLA-Class
- Mercedes-AMG CLA 45 Vs Mercedes-AMG C 63 S
- Mercedes-AMG E 63 S Vs Mercedes-AMG CLA 45
- Mercedes-AMG CLA 45 Vs Porsche Cayman
- Mercedes-AMG CLA 45 Vs Porsche Macan
- Audi Q5 Vs Mercedes-AMG CLA 45
- Mahindra XUV300 W8 Petrol BS6 Vs Mahindra XUV300 W8 (O) Dual Tone Petrol
- Mahindra XUV300 W8 Diesel Vs Mahindra XUV300 W8 Petrol
- Mahindra XUV500 Vs Mahindra Bolero
- Mahindra XUV500 Vs Volkswagen Polo
- Mahindra XUV500 W11 (O) Vs Mahindra XUV500 W11
- Mahindra XUV500 W7 Vs Mahindra XUV500 W11 (O)
- Mahindra XUV500 W7 Vs Mahindra XUV500 W11
- Mahindra XUV500 W7 Vs Mahindra XUV500 W5
- Mahindra XUV500 W7 Vs Mahindra XUV500 W9
- Mahindra XUV500 W4 FWD Vs Mahindra XUV500 W8 FWD
Recent News and Reviews
- French Investigators To Move Ahead With Ghosn Prosecution Over Palace Party
- Triumph, Bajaj Partner To Make Sub Rs. 2 lakh Motorcycle In India; To Arrive In 2022
- Underperforming Euro Auto Shares Reflect Fear Of New Front In U.S. Trade Wars
- Ahead Of Uber Exit, Colombian President Calls For Tech Level Playing Field
- Maruti Suzuki Starts Exporting S-Presso From India
- Michelin Energy XM2+ Tyres Review
- Tata Nexon Electric SUV Review
- 2020 Kia Carnival Review; Does It Redefine the MPV Segment?
- Exclusive: Mercedes-AMG GT 63 S 4-Door Coupe Review
- 2020 Jeep Compass Diesel Automatic Review