Mercedes-AMG C 63 Vs Lexus ES comparison
Compare Mercedes-AMG C 63 and Lexus ES
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Mercedes-AMG C 63 Vs Lexus ES on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Mercedes-AMG C 63 starts at ₹ 1.64 Crore. On the other hand, the price of the base Petrol version of the Lexus ES starts at ₹ 61.49 Lakh and goes up to Rs. ₹ 67.44 Lakh for range topping Petrol model.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Mercedes-AMG C 63 base Petrol engine returns 15 kmpl. The Lexus ES base Petrol returns 22 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Mercedes-AMG C 63 gets 510 bhp Petrol engine, whereas the Lexus ES comes in 176 bhp Petrol engine.
Related Comparison of Mercedes-AMG C 63
- Mercedes-AMG C 63 S Vs BMW M4
- Mercedes-AMG E 63 S Vs Mercedes-AMG C 63 S
- Mercedes-AMG GT Vs Mercedes-AMG C 63 S
- Mercedes-AMG C 63 S Vs Audi RS7 Sportback
- Mercedes-AMG C 63 S Vs Ferrari California
- Mercedes-AMG C 63 S Vs Lamborghini Huracan
- Lamborghini Huracan Vs Mercedes-AMG C 63 S
- Mercedes-AMG C 63 S Vs Porsche Macan
- Porsche Macan Vs Mercedes-AMG C 63 S
- Mercedes-AMG C 63 S Vs Toyota Land Cruiser
Recent News and Reviews
- 2020 Hero Passion Pro And Glamour BS6 Launched In India
- Germany's Auto Heartlands In Peril As 'Golden Age' Fades
- Made-In-India Renault Triber Launched In South Africa
- Maruti Suzuki Ignis Facelift Launched; Prices Start At Rs. 4.89 lakh
- All-New Hero Xtreme 160R Unveiled; Launch In March 2020
- 2020 TVS Apache RR 310 BS6 First Ride Review
- Ather 450X Review: X Times The Fun
- Hyundai Aura Review
- KTM 390 Adventure First Ride Review
- Michelin Energy XM2+ Tyres Review