Mercedes-AMG C 63 Vs Land Rover Range Rover Sport comparison
Compare Mercedes-AMG C 63 and Land Rover Range Rover Sport
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Mercedes-AMG C 63 Vs Land Rover Range Rover Sport on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Land Rover Range Rover Sport starts at ₹ 1.36 Crore and goes up to ₹ 2.19 Crore for the fully-loaded Petrol model. The base Diesel version of the Land Rover Range Rover Sport costs ₹ 1.23 Crore, whereas the Land Rover Range Rover Sport Diesel top-end costs ₹ 1.76 Crore. On the other hand, the price of the base Petrol version of the Mercedes-AMG C 63 starts at ₹ 1.64 Crore.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Land Rover Range Rover Sport base Petrol engine returns 13 kmpl, whereas the base diesel returns 8 kmpl. The Mercedes-AMG C 63 base Petrol returns 15 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Land Rover Range Rover Sport gets 3 Petrol 335, 503, 567 bhp engines and 2 Diesel 255, 335 bhp engines, whereas the Mercedes-AMG C 63 comes in 510 bhp Petrol engine.
Related Comparison of Mercedes-AMG C 63
- Mercedes-AMG C 63 S Vs BMW M4
- Mercedes-AMG E 63 S Vs Mercedes-AMG C 63 S
- Mercedes-AMG GT Vs Mercedes-AMG C 63 S
- Mercedes-AMG C 63 S Vs Audi RS7 Sportback
- Mercedes-AMG C 63 S Vs Ferrari California
- Mercedes-AMG C 63 S Vs Lamborghini Huracan
- Lamborghini Huracan Vs Mercedes-AMG C 63 S
- Mercedes-AMG C 63 S Vs Porsche Macan
- Porsche Macan Vs Mercedes-AMG C 63 S
- Mercedes-AMG C 63 S Vs Toyota Land Cruiser
Recent News and Reviews
- McLaren MCL35 Will "Shine" At The 2020 F1 Season. Quite Literally Though!
- Geneva Motor Show 2020: Kia Reveals New-Gen Sorento SUV
- New Gen Land Rover Defender 110 Flies In The Upcoming James Bond Movie
- Beijing Auto Show Delayed Due To Coronavirus
- Great Wall Motor To Purchase GM’s Thailand Manufacturing Plant
- 2020 TVS Apache RR 310 BS6 First Ride Review
- Ather 450X Review: X Times The Fun
- Hyundai Aura Review
- KTM 390 Adventure First Ride Review
- Michelin Energy XM2+ Tyres Review