Mercedes-AMG C 43 Vs BMW M5 comparison
Compare Mercedes-AMG C 43 and BMW M5
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Mercedes-AMG C 43 Vs BMW M5 on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol BMW M5 starts at ₹ 1.7 Crore and goes up to ₹ 1.83 Crore for the fully-loaded Petrol model. On the other hand, the price of the base Petrol version of the Mercedes-AMG C 43 starts at ₹ 57.76 Lakh.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the BMW M5 base Petrol engine returns 10 kmpl. The Mercedes-AMG C 43 base Petrol returns 15 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the BMW M5 gets 2 Petrol 616, 592 bhp engines, whereas the Mercedes-AMG C 43 comes in 365 bhp Petrol engine.
Related Comparison of Mercedes-AMG C 43
- Mercedes-AMG C 43 Vs BMW M3
- Skoda Superb Vs Mercedes-AMG C 43
- Land Rover Range Rover Velar Vs Mercedes-AMG C 43
- Mercedes-AMG C 43 Vs Audi RS5
- Mercedes-AMG C 43 Vs Porsche Macan
- Mercedes-AMG CLA 45 Vs Mercedes-AMG C 43
- Mercedes-AMG GLC 43 Coupe Vs Mercedes-AMG C 43
- Mercedes-Benz C-Class Vs Mercedes-AMG C 43
- Porsche Cayman Vs Mercedes-AMG C 43
Recent News and Reviews
- New-Gen Hyundai i20 Pictures Leaked Ahead Of Geneva Motor Show Debut
- 2020 Hero Passion Pro And Glamour BS6 Launched In India
- Germany's Auto Heartlands In Peril As 'Golden Age' Fades
- Made-In-India Renault Triber Launched In South Africa
- Maruti Suzuki Ignis Facelift Launched; Prices Start At Rs. 4.89 lakh
- 2020 TVS Apache RR 310 BS6 First Ride Review
- Ather 450X Review: X Times The Fun
- Hyundai Aura Review
- KTM 390 Adventure First Ride Review
- Michelin Energy XM2+ Tyres Review