Mercedes-AMG C 43 Vs BMW 3 Series comparison
Compare Mercedes-AMG C 43 and BMW 3 Series
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Mercedes-AMG C 43 Vs BMW 3 Series on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol BMW 3 Series starts at ₹ 56.77 Lakh. The base Diesel version of the BMW 3 Series costs ₹ 49.1 Lakh, whereas the BMW 3 Series Diesel top-end costs ₹ 55.59 Lakh. On the other hand, the price of the base Petrol version of the Mercedes-AMG C 43 starts at ₹ 57.76 Lakh.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the BMW 3 Series base Petrol engine returns 16 kmpl, whereas the base diesel returns 20 kmpl. The Mercedes-AMG C 43 base Petrol returns 15 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the BMW 3 Series gets 255 bhp Petrol engine and 188 bhp Diesel engine, whereas the Mercedes-AMG C 43 comes in 365 bhp Petrol engine.
Also Read Expert Comparison Reviews of Mercedes-AMG C 43 and BMW 3 Series
The new C-Class is lighter, lither and more agile. Its also modern, beautiful and yes - it is indeed the Baby S-Class - as its been popularly called all year long. Now it's set for launch in India. Read More
Related Comparison of Mercedes-AMG C 43
- BMW M2 Vs Mercedes-AMG C 43
- Mercedes-AMG C 63 S Vs Mercedes-AMG C 43
- Mercedes-AMG C 43 Vs BMW M4
- BMW X5 Vs Mercedes-AMG C 43
- Mercedes-AMG C 43 Vs Jaguar F-Pace
- Mercedes-AMG CLA 45 Vs Mercedes-AMG GLA 45
- Mercedes-AMG GLC 43 Coupe Vs Mercedes-AMG C 43
- Mercedes-AMG CLA 45 Vs Mercedes-AMG C 43
- Jaguar XE Vs Mercedes-AMG C 43
- Mahindra XUV300 W8 Petrol BS6 Vs Mahindra XUV300 W8 (O) Dual Tone Petrol
- Mahindra XUV300 W8 Diesel Vs Mahindra XUV300 W8 Petrol
- Mahindra XUV500 Vs Mahindra Bolero
- Mahindra XUV500 Vs Volkswagen Polo
- Mahindra XUV500 W11 (O) Vs Mahindra XUV500 W11
- Mahindra XUV500 W7 Vs Mahindra XUV500 W11 (O)
- Mahindra XUV500 W7 Vs Mahindra XUV500 W11
- Mahindra XUV500 W7 Vs Mahindra XUV500 W5
- Mahindra XUV500 W7 Vs Mahindra XUV500 W9
- Mahindra XUV500 W4 FWD Vs Mahindra XUV500 W8 FWD
Recent News and Reviews
- Tata Motors Hopeful Of Liquidating Its Inventory Of BS4 Cars Before April
- Piaggio Upgrades Entire 3-Wheelers Range To BS6; Launches New Diesel Powertrain
- Skoda Vision IN Concept Teased In New Video; To Debut At The 2020 Auto Expo
- Auto Industry Seen Consolidating As Falling Demand, Higher Costs Bite
- Tata Nexon EV India Launch Details Out
- Michelin Energy XM2+ Tyres Review
- Tata Nexon Electric SUV Review
- 2020 Kia Carnival Review; Does It Redefine the MPV Segment?
- Exclusive: Mercedes-AMG GT 63 S 4-Door Coupe Review
- 2020 Jeep Compass Diesel Automatic Review