Maserati Quattroporte Vs Porsche Panamera comparison
Compare Maserati Quattroporte and Porsche Panamera
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Maserati Quattroporte Vs Porsche Panamera on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Maserati Quattroporte starts at ₹ 1.93 Crore and goes up to ₹ 2.97 Crore for the fully-loaded Petrol model. The base Diesel version of the Maserati Quattroporte costs ₹ 1.97 Crore, whereas the Maserati Quattroporte Diesel top-end costs ₹ 2.12 Crore. On the other hand, the price of the base Petrol version of the Porsche Panamera starts at ₹ 2.29 Crore and goes up to Rs. ₹ 2.44 Crore for range topping Petrol model.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Maserati Quattroporte base Petrol engine returns 8 kmpl, whereas the base diesel returns 8 kmpl. The Porsche Panamera base Petrol returns 13 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Maserati Quattroporte gets 3 Petrol 530, 350, 430 bhp engines and 2 Diesel 275, 350 bhp engines, whereas the Porsche Panamera comes in 542 bhp Petrol engine.
Related Comparison of Maserati Quattroporte
- Maserati Quattroporte Vs Volvo XC90
- Maserati Quattroporte Vs Mercedes-Benz S-Class
- Maserati Quattroporte Vs Ford Mustang
- Maserati Quattroporte Vs BMW i8
- Maserati Quattroporte Vs BMW 7 Series
- Maserati Quattroporte Vs Bentley Continental
- Maserati Quattroporte Vs Bentley Mulsanne
- Maserati Quattroporte Vs Maserati Ghibli
Recent News and Reviews
- Uber Returns To Colombia Less Than A Month After Exit
- Red Bull Racing F1 Team Signs Jehan Daruvala For Junior Program; Will Compete In Formula 2
- Ashok Leyland Delivers Its First Batch Of BS6 Vehicles Built On New Modular Platform
- Nissan, Honda Delay Restart Of Some China Plants Due To Coronavirus
- Geneva Motor Show 2020: Bugatti To Showcase Chiron Sport Edition Noire Sportive
- 2020 Triumph Tiger 900 First Ride Review
- Hero XPulse 200 Rally Kit First Ride Review
- 2020 TVS Apache RR 310 BS6 First Ride Review
- Ather 450X Review: X Times The Fun
- Hyundai Aura Review