Maserati Quattroporte Vs Mercedes-Benz S-Class comparison
Compare Maserati Quattroporte and Mercedes-Benz S-Class
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Maserati Quattroporte Vs Mercedes-Benz S-Class on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Maserati Quattroporte starts at ₹ 1.93 Crore and goes up to ₹ 2.97 Crore for the fully-loaded Petrol model. The base Diesel version of the Maserati Quattroporte costs ₹ 1.97 Crore, whereas the Maserati Quattroporte Diesel top-end costs ₹ 2.12 Crore. On the other hand, the price of the base Petrol version of the Mercedes-Benz S-Class starts at ₹ 1.65 Crore. The base Diesel model of the Mercedes-Benz S-Class costs ₹ 1.6 Crore.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Maserati Quattroporte base Petrol engine returns 8 kmpl, whereas the base diesel returns 8 kmpl. The Mercedes-Benz S-Class base Petrol returns 10 kmpl, whereas its base Diesel counterpart gives 14 kmpl of fuel efficiency.
In the powertrain department, the Maserati Quattroporte gets 3 Petrol 530, 350, 430 bhp engines and 2 Diesel 275, 350 bhp engines, whereas the Mercedes-Benz S-Class comes in 362 bhp Petrol engine and 282 bhp Diesel engine.
Related Comparison of Maserati Quattroporte
- Hyundai Venue Vs Maruti Suzuki Swift
- Hyundai Venue Vs Nissan Kicks Vs Hyundai New Santro
- Hyundai Xcent SX Petrol Vs Hyundai Xcent S Petrol
- Hyundai Xcent Vs Maruti Suzuki Baleno Vs Hyundai Elite i20
- Isuzu D-Max V-Cross STD Vs Isuzu D-Max V-Cross STD Vs Isuzu D-Max V-Cross STD
- Maserati Levante Vs Jaguar F-Pace
- Mercedes-Benz E-Class Vs Jaguar XF Vs BMW 5 Series
- Jeep Compass Sport Plus Diesel Vs Jeep Compass Longitude (O) 2.0 Diesel
- Jeep Compass Vs Ford EcoSport
- BMW X3 Vs Jeep Compass Vs Tata Hexa
Recent News and Reviews
- New Generation Hyundai i10 Commences Production For Europe
- Force Motors T1N Multi-Seater Commercial Vehicle Spied
- Fiat Chrysler & Foxconn Plan Push Into Chinese Electric Car Market
- Renault Expects Slight Decline In Europe, Russia And China In 2020
- Hyundai Kona Electric Sets New Guinness World Record
- 2020 Jeep Compass Diesel Automatic Review
- Volvo XC40 T4 R-Design Petrol Review
- 2019 Isuzu D-Max V-Cross Automatic Review
- 2020 Suzuki Access 125 BS6 First Ride Review
- MG ZS Electric SUV Review