Maserati Quattroporte Vs BMW Z4 comparison
Compare Maserati Quattroporte and BMW Z4
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Maserati Quattroporte Vs BMW Z4 on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol BMW Z4 starts at ₹ 76.83 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 93.35 Lakh for the fully-loaded Petrol model. On the other hand, the price of the base Petrol version of the Maserati Quattroporte starts at ₹ 1.93 Crore and goes up to Rs. ₹ 2.97 Crore for range topping Petrol model. The base Diesel model of the Maserati Quattroporte costs ₹ 1.97 Crore, whereas the Diesel top-end of Maserati Quattroporte comes with a price tag of ₹ 2.12 Crore.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the BMW Z4 base Petrol engine returns 13 kmpl. The Maserati Quattroporte base Petrol returns 8 kmpl, whereas its base Diesel counterpart gives 8 kmpl of fuel efficiency.
In the powertrain department, the BMW Z4 gets 2 Petrol 340, 197 bhp engines, whereas the Maserati Quattroporte comes in 3 Petrol 350, 530, 430 bhp engines and 2 Diesel 350, 275 bhp engines.
Related Comparison of Maserati Quattroporte
- Maserati Quattroporte Vs Volvo XC90
- Maserati Quattroporte Vs Mercedes-Benz S-Class
- Maserati Quattroporte Vs Ford Mustang
- Maserati Quattroporte Vs BMW i8
- Maserati Quattroporte Vs BMW 7 Series
- Maserati Quattroporte Vs Bentley Continental
- Maserati Quattroporte Vs Bentley Mulsanne
- Maserati Quattroporte Vs Maserati Ghibli
Recent News and Reviews
- MG Showcases Heritage And Legacy At 21 Gun Salute Rally
- Global NCAP Writes To Global Auto CEOs To Help Reduce Road Deaths
- Classic Cars And Bikes Line Up at 21 Gun Salute Concours d'Elegance Held In India
- Ford Figo, Aspire & Freestyle Upgraded To BS6 Norms; Prices Start At Rs. 5.39 Lakh
- 2020 Hyundai Creta To Launch In March; Details Out
- 2020 TVS Apache RR 310 BS6 First Ride Review
- Ather 450X Review: X Times The Fun
- Hyundai Aura Review
- KTM 390 Adventure First Ride Review
- Michelin Energy XM2+ Tyres Review