Maserati Quattroporte Vs BMW 7 Series comparison
Compare Maserati Quattroporte and BMW 7 Series
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Maserati Quattroporte Vs BMW 7 Series on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol BMW 7 Series starts at ₹ 1.59 Crore and goes up to ₹ 2.86 Crore for the fully-loaded Petrol model. The base Diesel version of the BMW 7 Series costs ₹ 1.45 Crore, whereas the BMW 7 Series Diesel top-end costs ₹ 1.59 Crore. On the other hand, the price of the base Petrol version of the Maserati Quattroporte starts at ₹ 1.93 Crore and goes up to Rs. ₹ 2.97 Crore for range topping Petrol model. The base Diesel model of the Maserati Quattroporte costs ₹ 1.97 Crore, whereas the Diesel top-end of Maserati Quattroporte comes with a price tag of ₹ 2.12 Crore.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the BMW 7 Series base Petrol engine returns 8 kmpl, whereas the base diesel returns 18 kmpl. The Maserati Quattroporte base Petrol returns 8 kmpl, whereas its base Diesel counterpart gives 8 kmpl of fuel efficiency.
In the powertrain department, the BMW 7 Series gets 2 Petrol 335, 601 bhp engines and 261 bhp Diesel engine, whereas the Maserati Quattroporte comes in 3 Petrol 430, 530, 350 bhp engines and 2 Diesel 350, 275 bhp engines.
Related Comparison of Maserati Quattroporte
- Maserati Quattroporte Vs Volvo XC90
- Maserati Quattroporte Vs Mercedes-Benz S-Class
- Maserati Quattroporte Vs Ford Mustang
- Maserati Quattroporte Vs BMW i8
- Maserati Quattroporte Vs BMW 7 Series
- Maserati Quattroporte Vs Bentley Continental
- Maserati Quattroporte Vs Bentley Mulsanne
- Maserati Quattroporte Vs Maserati Ghibli
Recent News and Reviews
- 2020 Hyundai Creta Interior Sketches Released
- Hyundai and Kia Develop World's First Predictive Gear Shift Control System
- Toyota Vellfire To Be Launched In February, Details Out
- Auto Components Supply Chain Could be Disrupted If Coronavirus Outbreak Persists Longer: ICRA
- Jaguar Land Rover's Project Vector Is An Autonomous Electric Concept
- 2020 TVS Apache RR 310 BS6 First Ride Review
- Ather 450X Review: X Times The Fun
- Hyundai Aura Review
- KTM 390 Adventure First Ride Review
- Michelin Energy XM2+ Tyres Review