Maserati Quattroporte Vs Bentley Mulsanne comparison
Compare Maserati Quattroporte and Bentley Mulsanne
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Maserati Quattroporte Vs Bentley Mulsanne on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Bentley Mulsanne starts at ₹ 6.35 Crore and goes up to ₹ 7.71 Crore for the fully-loaded Petrol model. On the other hand, the price of the base Petrol version of the Maserati Quattroporte starts at ₹ 1.93 Crore and goes up to Rs. ₹ 2.97 Crore for range topping Petrol model. The base Diesel model of the Maserati Quattroporte costs ₹ 1.97 Crore, whereas the Diesel top-end of Maserati Quattroporte comes with a price tag of ₹ 2.12 Crore.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Bentley Mulsanne base Petrol engine returns 8 kmpl. The Maserati Quattroporte base Petrol returns 8 kmpl, whereas its base Diesel counterpart gives 8 kmpl of fuel efficiency.
In the powertrain department, the Bentley Mulsanne gets 2 Petrol 505, 530 bhp engines, whereas the Maserati Quattroporte comes in 3 Petrol 350, 530, 430 bhp engines and 2 Diesel 350, 275 bhp engines.
Related Comparison of Maserati Quattroporte
- Maserati Quattroporte Vs Volvo XC90
- Maserati Quattroporte Vs Mercedes-Benz S-Class
- Maserati Quattroporte Vs Ford Mustang
- Maserati Quattroporte Vs BMW i8
- Maserati Quattroporte Vs BMW 7 Series
- Maserati Quattroporte Vs Bentley Continental
- Maserati Quattroporte Vs Bentley Mulsanne
- Maserati Quattroporte Vs Maserati Ghibli
Recent News and Reviews
- McLaren MCL35 Will "Shine" At The 2020 F1 Season. Quite Literally Though!
- Geneva Motor Show 2020: Kia Reveals New-Gen Sorento SUV
- New Gen Land Rover Defender 110 Flies In The Upcoming James Bond Movie
- Beijing Auto Show Delayed Due To Coronavirus
- Great Wall Motor To Purchase GM’s Thailand Manufacturing Plant
- 2020 TVS Apache RR 310 BS6 First Ride Review
- Ather 450X Review: X Times The Fun
- Hyundai Aura Review
- KTM 390 Adventure First Ride Review
- Michelin Energy XM2+ Tyres Review