Maserati Quattroporte Vs Bentley Mulsanne comparison
Compare Maserati Quattroporte and Bentley Mulsanne
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Maserati Quattroporte Vs Bentley Mulsanne on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Bentley Mulsanne starts at ₹ 6.35 Crore and goes up to ₹ 7.71 Crore for the fully-loaded Petrol model. On the other hand, the price of the base Petrol version of the Maserati Quattroporte starts at ₹ 1.93 Crore and goes up to Rs. ₹ 2.97 Crore for range topping Petrol model. The base Diesel model of the Maserati Quattroporte costs ₹ 1.97 Crore, whereas the Diesel top-end of Maserati Quattroporte comes with a price tag of ₹ 2.12 Crore.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Bentley Mulsanne base Petrol engine returns 8 kmpl. The Maserati Quattroporte base Petrol returns 8 kmpl, whereas its base Diesel counterpart gives 8 kmpl of fuel efficiency.
In the powertrain department, the Bentley Mulsanne gets 2 Petrol 505, 530 bhp engines, whereas the Maserati Quattroporte comes in 3 Petrol 350, 530, 430 bhp engines and 2 Diesel 350, 275 bhp engines.
Related Comparison of Maserati Quattroporte
- Hyundai Venue Vs Maruti Suzuki Swift
- Hyundai Venue Vs Nissan Kicks Vs Hyundai New Santro
- Hyundai Xcent SX Petrol Vs Hyundai Xcent S Petrol
- Hyundai Xcent Vs Maruti Suzuki Baleno Vs Hyundai Elite i20
- Isuzu D-Max V-Cross STD Vs Isuzu D-Max V-Cross STD Vs Isuzu D-Max V-Cross STD
- Maserati Levante Vs Jaguar F-Pace
- Mercedes-Benz E-Class Vs Jaguar XF Vs BMW 5 Series
- Jeep Compass Sport Plus Diesel Vs Jeep Compass Longitude (O) 2.0 Diesel
- Jeep Compass Vs Ford EcoSport
- BMW X3 Vs Jeep Compass Vs Tata Hexa
Recent News and Reviews
- New Vehicle Registration Fell By 15% In 2019: FADA
- Mercedes-Benz India Announces Its Line-Up For 2020 Auto Expo
- Tata Altroz India Launch: Price Expectation
- Land Rover Discovery Sport Facelift Launch Date Revealed
- Tesla Rebuffs U.S. Safety Recall Petition, Says No Unintended Acceleration In Vehicles
- Michelin Energy XM2+ Tyres Review
- Tata Nexon Electric SUV Review
- 2020 Kia Carnival Review; Does It Redefine the MPV Segment?
- Exclusive: Mercedes-AMG GT 63 S 4-Door Coupe Review
- 2020 Jeep Compass Diesel Automatic Review