Maserati Levante Vs Porsche Panamera comparison
Compare Maserati Levante and Porsche Panamera
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Maserati Levante Vs Porsche Panamera on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Porsche Panamera starts at ₹ 2.29 Crore and goes up to ₹ 2.44 Crore for the fully-loaded Petrol model. On the other hand, the price of the base Petrol version of the Maserati Levante starts at ₹ 1.68 Crore and goes up to Rs. ₹ 1.81 Crore for range topping Petrol model. The base Diesel model of the Maserati Levante costs ₹ 1.71 Crore, whereas the Diesel top-end of Maserati Levante comes with a price tag of ₹ 1.82 Crore.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Porsche Panamera base Petrol engine returns 13 kmpl. The Maserati Levante base Petrol returns 12 kmpl, whereas its base Diesel counterpart gives 7 kmpl of fuel efficiency.
In the powertrain department, the Porsche Panamera gets 542 bhp Petrol engine, whereas the Maserati Levante comes in 350 bhp Petrol engine and 275 bhp Diesel engine.
Related Comparison of Maserati Levante
- Maserati Levante Vs Lamborghini Urus
- Maserati Levante Vs Land Rover Range Rover Velar
- Maserati Levante Standard Vs Maserati Levante Standard
- Maserati Levante Vs Land Rover Range Rover
- Maserati Levante Vs Porsche Macan
- Maserati Levante Vs Rolls-Royce Cullinan
- Maserati Levante Vs BMW X5
- Maserati Levante Vs BMW X6 M
Recent News and Reviews
- 2020 Hyundai Creta To Launch In March; Details Out
- Hero MotoCorp Head Pawan Munjal Says It's The Era Of Partnerships For EVs
- Jaguar Land Rover's UK Output At Risk From Coronavirus-Hit Supplies
- Hero MotoCorp Is Open To A Partnership With Harley-Davidson: Report
- Geneva Motor Show 2020: Toyota Teases Small SUV Ahead Of Global Debut
- 2020 TVS Apache RR 310 BS6 First Ride Review
- Ather 450X Review: X Times The Fun
- Hyundai Aura Review
- KTM 390 Adventure First Ride Review
- Michelin Energy XM2+ Tyres Review