Maserati Levante Vs Jeep Wrangler Unlimited comparison
Compare Maserati Levante and Jeep Wrangler Unlimited
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Maserati Levante Vs Jeep Wrangler Unlimited on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Jeep Wrangler Unlimited starts at ₹ 74.29 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 80.1 Lakh for the fully-loaded Petrol model. On the other hand, the price of the base Petrol version of the Maserati Levante starts at ₹ 1.68 Crore and goes up to Rs. ₹ 1.81 Crore for range topping Petrol model. The base Diesel model of the Maserati Levante costs ₹ 1.71 Crore, whereas the Diesel top-end of Maserati Levante comes with a price tag of ₹ 1.82 Crore.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Jeep Wrangler Unlimited base Petrol engine returns 12 kmpl. The Maserati Levante base Petrol returns 12 kmpl, whereas its base Diesel counterpart gives 7 kmpl of fuel efficiency.
In the powertrain department, the Jeep Wrangler Unlimited gets 2 Petrol 264, 268 bhp engines, whereas the Maserati Levante comes in 350 bhp Petrol engine and 275 bhp Diesel engine.
Related Comparison of Maserati Levante
- Force Motors Gurkha 3-Door Xpedition Vs Force Motors Gurkha 3-Door Xpedition Vs Force Motors Gurkha 3-Door Xpedition
- Ford EcoSport Vs Renault Duster
- BMW X1 Vs Ford Endeavour Vs Renault Duster
- Ford Freestyle Vs Maruti Suzuki Swift
- Toyota Innova Crysta Vs Maruti Suzuki Ertiga Vs Honda BR-V
- Hyundai Creta 1.5 EX Petrol Vs Hyundai Creta 1.5 EX Petrol Vs MG Hector
- Toyota Glanza Vs Hyundai Grand i10 Nios
- Hyundai Venue Vs Hyundai Creta
- Hyundai Venue Vs Hyundai Creta Vs Tata Nexon
- Hyundai i20 Active Vs Hyundai Elite i20
Recent News and Reviews
- Coronavirus Lockdown: Why It Is Prudent To Renew Your Auto Insurance
- Toyota Offers Support Package To Help Dealers Stay Afloat During Coronavirus Lockdown
- Suzuki Katana Unveiled In New Colours
- Coronavirus Pandemic: 2020 Paris MotorShow Partially Cancelled
- Coronavirus Lockdown: Tata Motors Offers Online Booking And Home Delivery
- 2020 Ford Endeavour Review
- 2020 Tata Harrier BS6 Review
- Exclusive: Volkswagen Tiguan AllSpace Review
- Ferrari F8 Tributo Review
- Jawa Perak: First Impressions