Maserati Levante Vs Jeep Wrangler Unlimited comparison
Compare Maserati Levante and Jeep Wrangler Unlimited
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Maserati Levante Vs Jeep Wrangler Unlimited on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2019. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Jeep Wrangler Unlimited starts at ₹ 75.69 Lakh. On the other hand, the price of the base Diesel version of the Maserati Levante starts at ₹ 1.71 Crore and goes up to Rs. ₹ 1.82 Crore for range topping Diesel model.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Jeep Wrangler Unlimited base Petrol engine returns 12 kmpl. The Maserati Levante base Diesel returns 7 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Jeep Wrangler Unlimited gets 268 bhp Petrol engine, whereas the Maserati Levante comes in 350 bhp Diesel engine.
Related Comparison of Maserati Levante
- Maserati Levante Vs Porsche Macan
- BMW X5 Vs Maserati Levante
- Maserati Levante Vs Mercedes-AMG GLE Coupe
- Maserati Levante Vs Toyota Land Cruiser
- Audi Q5 Vs Maserati Levante
- Maserati Levante Vs Land Rover Range Rover Sport
- BMW X3 Vs Maserati Levante
- Maserati Levante Vs Jaguar F-Pace
- Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Vs Maserati Levante
- Mahindra XUV300 Vs Mahindra Scorpio
- Tata Harrier Vs Hyundai Creta Vs Honda Civic
- Honda Civic Vs Toyota Camry Vs Honda Accord
- MG Hector Vs Mahindra XUV500 Vs Abarth Avventura
- Aston Martin DB11 Vs Ferrari 488 GTB
- Aston Martin DB11 Vs Rolls-Royce Phantom
- BMW 3 Series Vs Mercedes-Benz CLA-Class Vs Audi A4
- Mercedes-Benz C-Class Vs Volkswagen Tiguan Vs Audi A4
- Audi A6 Vs Audi A4 Vs Volkswagen Vento
- Audi A6 Vs Audi A5 Vs Audi S5
Recent News and Reviews
- Tesla's German Plant To Produce 500,000 Cars A Year: Report
- Porsche's Electric Taycan Draws Interest From 30,000 Buyers: Report
- Yamaha Tenere 700 Adventure May Be Introduced
- Mercedes-Benz India To Hike Prices Across Its Portfolio From January 2020
- New Vehicle Registration Increased By 2% In November 2019: FADA
- TVS Apache RTR 160 4V BS6 Review
- BS6 TVS Apache RTR 200 4V Review
- 2020 Mercedes-Benz GLC Facelift Review
- Tata Altroz Review: How Good Is Tata's First Premium Hatchback?
- Jaguar XE Facelift Review