Maserati Levante Vs BMW X7 comparison
Compare Maserati Levante and BMW X7
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Maserati Levante Vs BMW X7 on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Maserati Levante starts at ₹ 1.68 Crore and goes up to ₹ 1.81 Crore for the fully-loaded Petrol model. The base Diesel version of the Maserati Levante costs ₹ 1.71 Crore, whereas the Maserati Levante Diesel top-end costs ₹ 1.82 Crore. On the other hand, the price of the base Petrol version of the BMW X7 starts at ₹ 1.15 Crore. The base Diesel model of the BMW X7 costs ₹ 1.07 Crore, whereas the Diesel top-end of BMW X7 comes with a price tag of ₹ 1.15 Crore.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Maserati Levante base Petrol engine returns 12 kmpl, whereas the base diesel returns 7 kmpl. The BMW X7 base Petrol returns 11 kmpl, whereas its base Diesel counterpart gives 13 kmpl of fuel efficiency.
In the powertrain department, the Maserati Levante gets 350 bhp Petrol engine and 275 bhp Diesel engine, whereas the BMW X7 comes in 340 bhp Petrol engine and 2 Diesel 260, 265 bhp engines.
Related Comparison of Maserati Levante
- Force Motors Gurkha 3-Door Xpedition Vs Force Motors Gurkha 3-Door Xpedition Vs Force Motors Gurkha 3-Door Xpedition
- Ford EcoSport Vs Renault Duster
- BMW X1 Vs Ford Endeavour Vs Renault Duster
- Ford Freestyle Vs Maruti Suzuki Swift
- Toyota Innova Crysta Vs Maruti Suzuki Ertiga Vs Honda BR-V
- Hyundai Creta 1.5 EX Petrol Vs Hyundai Creta 1.5 EX Petrol Vs MG Hector
- Toyota Glanza Vs Hyundai Grand i10 Nios
- Hyundai Venue Vs Hyundai Creta
- Hyundai Venue Vs Hyundai Creta Vs Tata Nexon
- Hyundai i20 Active Vs Hyundai Elite i20
Recent News and Reviews
- Coronavirus Pandemic: Isuzu India To Launch BS6 Models In Second Half Of 2020
- Honda CBR600RR May Make A Comeback In 2021
- Coronavirus Buddh International Circuit To Act As Quarantine Facility
- China's BAIC, Didi Plan Car Leasing Service Amid New Car Sales Slowdown
- 2020 Hyundai Verna Launched in India; Prices Start From Rs. 9.30 Lakh
- 2020 Ford Endeavour Review
- 2020 Tata Harrier BS6 Review
- Exclusive: Volkswagen Tiguan AllSpace Review
- Ferrari F8 Tributo Review
- Jawa Perak: First Impressions