Maserati Levante Vs BMW X3 comparison
Compare Maserati Levante and BMW X3
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Maserati Levante Vs BMW X3 on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol BMW X3 starts at ₹ 69.63 Lakh. The base Diesel version of the BMW X3 costs ₹ 66.32 Lakh, whereas the BMW X3 Diesel top-end costs ₹ 69.63 Lakh. On the other hand, the price of the base Petrol version of the Maserati Levante starts at ₹ 1.68 Crore and goes up to Rs. ₹ 1.81 Crore for range topping Petrol model. The base Diesel model of the Maserati Levante costs ₹ 1.71 Crore, whereas the Diesel top-end of Maserati Levante comes with a price tag of ₹ 1.82 Crore.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the BMW X3 base Petrol engine returns 13 kmpl, whereas the base diesel returns 16 kmpl. The Maserati Levante base Petrol returns 12 kmpl, whereas its base Diesel counterpart gives 7 kmpl of fuel efficiency.
In the powertrain department, the BMW X3 gets 249 bhp Petrol engine and 188 bhp Diesel engine, whereas the Maserati Levante comes in 350 bhp Petrol engine and 275 bhp Diesel engine.
Related Comparison of Maserati Levante
- Maserati Levante Vs Lamborghini Urus
- Maserati Levante Vs Land Rover Range Rover Velar
- Maserati Levante Standard Vs Maserati Levante Standard
- Maserati Levante Vs Land Rover Range Rover
- Maserati Levante Vs Porsche Macan
- Maserati Levante Vs Rolls-Royce Cullinan
- Maserati Levante Vs BMW X5
- Maserati Levante Vs BMW X6 M
Recent News and Reviews
- Honda Forza 300 Maxi Scooter: All You Need To Know
- MG G10 Premium MPV: All You Need To Know
- Hero XPulse Rally Kit Priced At Rs. 38,000
- Apex Court Questions Government About Plans To Popularise EVs
- General Motors To Lay Off All 1,500 Plant Workers In Thailand Following Sale
- 2020 TVS Apache RR 310 BS6 First Ride Review
- Ather 450X Review: X Times The Fun
- Hyundai Aura Review
- KTM 390 Adventure First Ride Review
- Michelin Energy XM2+ Tyres Review