Maserati Ghibli Vs Mercedes-Benz S-Class comparison
Compare Maserati Ghibli and Mercedes-Benz S-Class
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Maserati Ghibli Vs Mercedes-Benz S-Class on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Mercedes-Benz S-Class starts at ₹ 1.65 Crore. The base Diesel version of the Mercedes-Benz S-Class costs ₹ 1.6 Crore. On the other hand, the price of the base Petrol version of the Maserati Ghibli starts at ₹ 1.55 Crore and goes up to Rs. ₹ 1.7 Crore for range topping Petrol model. The base Diesel model of the Maserati Ghibli costs ₹ 1.58 Crore, whereas the Diesel top-end of Maserati Ghibli comes with a price tag of ₹ 1.68 Crore.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Mercedes-Benz S-Class base Petrol engine returns 10 kmpl, whereas the base diesel returns 14 kmpl. The Maserati Ghibli base Petrol returns 17 kmpl, whereas its base Diesel counterpart gives 17 kmpl of fuel efficiency.
In the powertrain department, the Mercedes-Benz S-Class gets 362 bhp Petrol engine and 282 bhp Diesel engine, whereas the Maserati Ghibli comes in 2 Petrol 430, 350 bhp engines and 275 bhp Diesel engine.
Related Comparison of Maserati Ghibli
- Force Motors Gurkha 3-Door Xpedition Vs Force Motors Gurkha 3-Door Xpedition Vs Force Motors Gurkha 3-Door Xpedition
- Ford EcoSport Vs Renault Duster
- BMW X1 Vs Ford Endeavour Vs Renault Duster
- Ford Freestyle Vs Maruti Suzuki Swift
- Toyota Innova Crysta Vs Maruti Suzuki Ertiga Vs Honda BR-V
- Hyundai Creta 1.5 EX Petrol Vs Hyundai Creta 1.5 EX Petrol Vs MG Hector
- Toyota Glanza Vs Hyundai Grand i10 Nios
- Hyundai Venue Vs Hyundai Creta
- Hyundai Venue Vs Hyundai Creta Vs Tata Nexon
- Hyundai i20 Active Vs Hyundai Elite i20
Recent News and Reviews
- Honda BR-V Discontinued, Revised Jazz BS6 And WR-V Facelift Coming Soon
- Smartphone Maker Xiaomi Reveals A1, A1 Pro Electric Mopeds
- Kawasaki Z H2 & Ninja 1000SX Launching In Japan On April 4
- This Jet-Limousine Is Not An April Fool's Joke
- Coronavirus Pandemic: Honda India Foundation Pledges Rs. 11 Crore To Fight COVID-19
- Hyundai Palisade & Kia Telluride: Which Flagship SUV Is Right For India?
- 2020 Ford Endeavour Review
- Coronavirus Lockdown: Top 10 Motorcycle Video Reviews To Watch
- 2020 Tata Harrier BS6 Review
- Exclusive: Volkswagen Tiguan AllSpace Review