Maserati Ghibli Vs Lamborghini Huracan comparison
Compare Maserati Ghibli and Lamborghini Huracan
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Maserati Ghibli Vs Lamborghini Huracan on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Lamborghini Huracan starts at ₹ 3.53 Crore and goes up to ₹ 4.84 Crore for the fully-loaded Petrol model. On the other hand, the price of the base Petrol version of the Maserati Ghibli starts at ₹ 1.55 Crore and goes up to Rs. ₹ 1.7 Crore for range topping Petrol model. The base Diesel model of the Maserati Ghibli costs ₹ 1.58 Crore, whereas the Diesel top-end of Maserati Ghibli comes with a price tag of ₹ 1.68 Crore.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Lamborghini Huracan base Petrol engine returns 10 kmpl. The Maserati Ghibli base Petrol returns 17 kmpl, whereas its base Diesel counterpart gives 17 kmpl of fuel efficiency.
In the powertrain department, the Lamborghini Huracan gets 4 Petrol 602, 580, 630, 640 bhp engines, whereas the Maserati Ghibli comes in 2 Petrol 430, 350 bhp engines and 275 bhp Diesel engine.
Related Comparison of Maserati Ghibli
- Maserati Ghibli Vs Mercedes-Benz E-Class
- Maserati Ghibli Vs Ford Mustang
- Maserati Ghibli Vs Porsche Panamera
- Porsche Cayenne Coupe Vs Maserati Ghibli
- Maserati Ghibli Vs BMW 3 Series
- Maserati Quattroporte Vs Maserati Ghibli
- Maserati Ghibli Vs Ferrari Portofino
- Maserati Ghibli Vs Maserati GranTurismo
- Maserati Ghibli Vs Mercedes-AMG C 43
Recent News and Reviews
- Maserati's New Super Sports Car To Be Named MC20
- Self-Driving Car Companies Complain California Test Data May Mislead
- Daimler Warns Of 'Significant Adverse Effects' Of Virus Outbreak
- Meet The World's First 3D Printed Hybrid Hypercar - Czinger 21C
- China's Geely Starts Online Sales As Coronavirus Keeps Buyers At Home
- 2020 Hero Xtreme 160R First Ride Review
- 2020 Triumph Tiger 900 First Ride Review
- Hero XPulse 200 Rally Kit First Ride Review
- 2020 TVS Apache RR 310 BS6 First Ride Review
- Ather 450X Review: X Times The Fun