Maserati Ghibli Vs Audi TT comparison
Compare Maserati Ghibli and Audi TT
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Maserati Ghibli Vs Audi TT on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2019. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Audi TT starts at ₹ 76.48 Lakh. On the other hand, the price of the base Diesel version of the Maserati Ghibli starts at ₹ 1.58 Crore and goes up to Rs. ₹ 1.68 Crore for range topping Diesel model.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Audi TT base Petrol engine returns 14 kmpl. The Maserati Ghibli base Diesel returns 17 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Audi TT gets 227 bhp Petrol engine, whereas the Maserati Ghibli comes in 350 bhp Diesel engine.
Related Comparison of Maserati Ghibli
- Maserati Ghibli Vs BMW 5 Series
- BMW 7 Series Vs Maserati Ghibli
- Maserati Ghibli Vs Land Rover Range Rover Sport
- Maserati Ghibli Vs Bentley Continental
- Porsche Macan Vs Maserati Ghibli
- Maserati GranTurismo Vs Maserati Ghibli
- Maserati Ghibli Vs Aston Martin Rapide
- Maserati Ghibli Vs Audi A8
- Audi S5 Vs Maserati Ghibli
- Jaguar XJ Vs Maserati Ghibli
- Tata Harrier Vs Hyundai Creta Vs Honda Civic
- Honda Civic Vs Toyota Camry Vs Honda Accord
- MG Hector Vs Mahindra XUV500 Vs Abarth Avventura
- Aston Martin DB11 Vs Ferrari 488 GTB
- Aston Martin DB11 Vs Rolls-Royce Phantom
- BMW 3 Series Vs Mercedes-Benz CLA-Class Vs Audi A4
- Mercedes-Benz C-Class Vs Volkswagen Tiguan Vs Audi A4
- Audi A6 Vs Audi A4 Vs Volkswagen Vento
- Audi A6 Vs Audi A5 Vs Audi S5
Recent News and Reviews
- Mercedes-Benz India To Hike Prices Across Its Portfolio From January 2020
- New Vehicle Registration Increased By 2% In November 2019: FADA
- Honda Launches 10 Years/1,20,000 Km Anytime Warranty Pack In India
- Ducati To Sell Racing Parts As Collectors' Items
- Nissan To Hike Prices Across Range By Up To 5 Per Cent From January 2020
- TVS Apache RTR 160 4V BS6 Review
- BS6 TVS Apache RTR 200 4V Review
- 2020 Mercedes-Benz GLC Facelift Review
- Tata Altroz Review: How Good Is Tata's First Premium Hatchback?
- Jaguar XE Facelift Review