Maserati Ghibli Vs Aston Martin DB9 comparison
Compare Maserati Ghibli and Aston Martin DB9
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Maserati Ghibli Vs Aston Martin DB9 on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2019. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Aston Martin DB9 starts at ₹ 2.16 Crore. On the other hand, the price of the base Petrol version of the Maserati Ghibli starts at ₹ 1.55 Crore and goes up to Rs. ₹ 1.7 Crore for range topping Petrol model. The base Diesel model of the Maserati Ghibli costs ₹ 1.58 Crore, whereas the Diesel top-end of Maserati Ghibli comes with a price tag of ₹ 1.68 Crore.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Aston Martin DB9 base Petrol engine returns 13 kmpl. The Maserati Ghibli base Petrol returns 0 kmpl, whereas its base Diesel counterpart gives 17 kmpl of fuel efficiency.
In the powertrain department, the Aston Martin DB9 gets 540 bhp Petrol engine, whereas the Maserati Ghibli comes in 2 Petrol 350, 430 bhp engines and 275 bhp Diesel engine.
Related Comparison of Maserati Ghibli
- Tata Harrier Vs Hyundai Creta Vs Honda Civic
- Honda Civic Vs Toyota Camry Vs Honda Accord
- MG Hector Vs Mahindra XUV500 Vs Abarth Avventura
- Aston Martin DB11 Vs Ferrari 488 GTB
- Aston Martin DB11 Vs Rolls-Royce Phantom
- BMW 3 Series Vs Mercedes-Benz CLA-Class Vs Audi A4
- Mercedes-Benz C-Class Vs Volkswagen Tiguan Vs Audi A4
- Audi A6 Vs Audi A4 Vs Volkswagen Vento
- Audi A6 Vs Audi A5 Vs Audi S5
Recent News and Reviews
- Audi Introduces 25 Years Anniversary Package For RS Models In Europe
- Porsche And Lucasfilm Will Present A Fantasy Starship At Star Wars Premiere
- Volkswagen India Partners With ORIX To Provide Its Vehicles On Lease
- U.S. Agency Probes 12th Tesla Crash Tied To Possible Autopilot Use
- French Want PSA-Fiat Board Guarantee In $50 Billion Merger
- TVS Apache RTR 160 4V BS6 Review
- BS6 TVS Apache RTR 200 4V Review
- 2020 Mercedes-Benz GLC Facelift Review
- Tata Altroz Review: How Good Is Tata's First Premium Hatchback?
- Jaguar XE Facelift Review