Maruti Suzuki XL6 Vs Maruti Suzuki S-Cross comparison
Compare Maruti Suzuki XL6 and Maruti Suzuki S-Cross
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Maruti Suzuki XL6 Vs Maruti Suzuki S-Cross on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Maruti Suzuki XL6 starts at ₹ 11.15 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 13.58 Lakh for the fully-loaded Petrol model. On the other hand, the price of the base Diesel version of the Maruti Suzuki S-Cross starts at ₹ 10.07 Lakh and goes up to Rs. ₹ 13.59 Lakh for range topping Diesel model.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Maruti Suzuki XL6 base Petrol engine returns 18 kmpl. The Maruti Suzuki S-Cross base Diesel returns 24 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Maruti Suzuki XL6 gets 103 bhp Petrol engine, whereas the Maruti Suzuki S-Cross comes in 89 bhp Diesel engine.
Also Read Expert Comparison Reviews of Maruti Suzuki XL6 and Maruti Suzuki S-Cross
The compact SUV segment in India has experienced rapid growth in recent years. Case in point, the arrival of cars like the Renault Duster, Ford EcoSport, and the Nissan Terrano - these cars have... Read More
Related Comparison of Maruti Suzuki XL6
Recent News and Reviews
- 2020 Hero Passion Pro And Glamour BS6 Launched In India
- Germany's Auto Heartlands In Peril As 'Golden Age' Fades
- Made-In-India Renault Triber Launched In South Africa
- Maruti Suzuki Ignis Facelift Launched; Prices Start At Rs. 4.89 lakh
- All-New Hero Xtreme 160R Unveiled; Launch In March 2020
- 2020 TVS Apache RR 310 BS6 First Ride Review
- Ather 450X Review: X Times The Fun
- Hyundai Aura Review
- KTM 390 Adventure First Ride Review
- Michelin Energy XM2+ Tyres Review