Maruti Suzuki XL6 Vs Mahindra Xylo comparison
Compare Maruti Suzuki XL6 and Mahindra Xylo
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Maruti Suzuki XL6 Vs Mahindra Xylo on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2019. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Maruti Suzuki XL6 starts at ₹ 11.15 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 13.58 Lakh for the fully-loaded Petrol model. On the other hand, the price of the base Diesel version of the Mahindra Xylo starts at ₹ 10.63 Lakh and goes up to Rs. ₹ 14.4 Lakh for range topping Diesel model.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Maruti Suzuki XL6 base Petrol engine returns 18 kmpl. The Mahindra Xylo base Diesel returns 14 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Maruti Suzuki XL6 gets 103 bhp Petrol engine, whereas the Mahindra Xylo comes in 2 Diesel 93, 118 bhp engines.
Related Comparison of Maruti Suzuki XL6
- Tata Harrier Vs Hyundai Creta Vs Honda Civic
- Honda Civic Vs Toyota Camry Vs Honda Accord
- MG Hector Vs Mahindra XUV500 Vs Abarth Avventura
- Aston Martin DB11 Vs Ferrari 488 GTB
- Aston Martin DB11 Vs Rolls-Royce Phantom
- BMW 3 Series Vs Mercedes-Benz CLA-Class Vs Audi A4
- Mercedes-Benz C-Class Vs Volkswagen Tiguan Vs Audi A4
- Audi A6 Vs Audi A4 Vs Volkswagen Vento
- Audi A6 Vs Audi A5 Vs Audi S5
Recent News and Reviews
- Volvo XC40 T4 R-Design BS6 Launched In India; Priced At Rs. 39.9 Lakh
- TVS Announces Winners Of First-Ever TVS NTorq Call Of Design Contest
- TVS NTorq 125 Sales Cross 4 Lakh Units
- 2020 Suzuki Hayabusa Launched; Priced At Rs. 13.75 Lakh
- Porsche Cayenne Coupe Launched In India; Prices Start At Rs. 1.31 Crore
- TVS Apache RTR 160 4V BS6 Review
- BS6 TVS Apache RTR 200 4V Review
- 2020 Mercedes-Benz GLC Facelift Review
- Tata Altroz Review: How Good Is Tata's First Premium Hatchback?
- Jaguar XE Facelift Review