Maruti Suzuki XL6 Vs Honda BR-V comparison
Compare Maruti Suzuki XL6 and Honda BR-V
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Maruti Suzuki XL6 Vs Honda BR-V on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Honda BR-V starts at ₹ 10.89 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 15.27 Lakh for the fully-loaded Petrol model. The base Diesel version of the Honda BR-V costs ₹ 14.11 Lakh, whereas the Honda BR-V Diesel top-end costs ₹ 16.41 Lakh. On the other hand, the price of the base Petrol version of the Maruti Suzuki XL6 starts at ₹ 11.15 Lakh and goes up to Rs. ₹ 13.58 Lakh for range topping Petrol model.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Honda BR-V base Petrol engine returns 15 kmpl, whereas the base diesel returns 22 kmpl. The Maruti Suzuki XL6 base Petrol returns 18 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Honda BR-V gets 119 bhp Petrol engine and 100 bhp Diesel engine, whereas the Maruti Suzuki XL6 comes in 103 bhp Petrol engine.
Also Read Expert Comparison Reviews of Maruti Suzuki XL6 and Honda BR-V
Related Comparison of Maruti Suzuki XL6
Recent News and Reviews
- Geneva Motor Show 2020: Kia Reveals New-Gen Sorento SUV
- New Gen Land Rover Defender 110 Flies In The Upcoming James Bond Movie
- Beijing Auto Show Delayed Due To Coronavirus
- Great Wall Motor To Purchase GM’s Thailand Manufacturing Plant
- Mahindra XUV300 Receives Global NCAP's First Ever 'Safer Choice' Award
- 2020 TVS Apache RR 310 BS6 First Ride Review
- Ather 450X Review: X Times The Fun
- Hyundai Aura Review
- KTM 390 Adventure First Ride Review
- Michelin Energy XM2+ Tyres Review