Maruti Suzuki XL6 Vs Datsun Go+ comparison
Compare Maruti Suzuki XL6 and Datsun Go+
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Maruti Suzuki XL6 Vs Datsun Go+ on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Datsun Go+ starts at ₹ 4.12 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 6.8 Lakh for the fully-loaded Petrol model. On the other hand, the price of the base Petrol version of the Maruti Suzuki XL6 starts at ₹ 9.8 Lakh and goes up to Rs. ₹ 11.46 Lakh for range topping Petrol model.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Datsun Go+ base Petrol engine returns 20 kmpl. The Maruti Suzuki XL6 base Petrol returns 18 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Datsun Go+ gets 68 bhp Petrol engine, whereas the Maruti Suzuki XL6 comes in 103 bhp Petrol engine.
Related Comparison of Maruti Suzuki XL6
- Maruti Suzuki XL6 Zeta MT Vs Maruti Suzuki XL6 Zeta MT
- Ford EcoSport Vs Maruti Suzuki XL6
- Maruti Suzuki XL6 Vs Honda WR-V
- Maruti Suzuki XL6 Vs Mahindra XUV500
- Maruti Suzuki XL6 Vs Tata Nexon
- Kia Carnival Vs Maruti Suzuki XL6
- Hyundai Creta Vs Kia Seltos
- Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza Vs Kia Seltos
- Maruti Suzuki XL6 Vs BMW X6
- Ford EcoSport Vs Honda City
- Maruti Suzuki Baleno Vs Hyundai Aura
- Hyundai Creta Vs Hyundai Elite i20
- Honda City Vs Hyundai Elantra
- Toyota Glanza Vs Hyundai Elite i20
- MG Hector Vs Kia Seltos Vs Tata Nexon
- Lamborghini Huracan Vs BMW i8
- Land Rover Discovery Sport Vs Land Rover Range Rover Sport
- Ford Endeavour Vs Mahindra Alturas G4 Vs Toyota Fortuner
- Mahindra Bolero Big Pik-Up CBC 1.5T - BS4 - PS Vs Mahindra Bolero Big Pik-Up CBC 1.5T - BS4 - PS Vs Mahindra Bolero Big Pik-Up CBC 1.5T - BS4 - PS
Recent News and Reviews
- Honda Extends North American Auto Plant Shutdowns
- Coronavirus: Mahindra Opens Its Kitchens; Supplies Over 50,000 Meals In A Week
- 2020 Hyundai Verna Facelift: Variants Explained In Detail
- Ford CEO Jim Hackett's Salary Fell To $17.4 Million In 2019
- New-Gen Mercedes-Benz GLS Listed On The Company's India Website
- Coronavirus Lockdown: Top 10 Motorcycle Reviews To Read
- Hyundai Palisade & Kia Telluride: Which Flagship SUV Is Right For India?
- 2020 Ford Endeavour Review
- Coronavirus Lockdown: Top 10 Motorcycle Video Reviews To Watch
- 2020 Tata Harrier BS6 Review