New Maruti Suzuki Swift Vs Nissan Micra Active comparison
Compare New Maruti Suzuki Swift and Nissan Micra Active
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the New Maruti Suzuki Swift Vs Nissan Micra Active on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol New Maruti Suzuki Swift starts at ₹ 5.72 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 9.12 Lakh for the fully-loaded Petrol model. The base Diesel version of the New Maruti Suzuki Swift costs ₹ 8 Lakh, whereas the New Maruti Suzuki Swift Diesel top-end costs ₹ 10.11 Lakh. On the other hand, the price of the base Petrol version of the Nissan Micra Active starts at ₹ 5.84 Lakh and goes up to Rs. ₹ 6.66 Lakh for range topping Petrol model.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the New Maruti Suzuki Swift base Petrol engine returns 22 kmpl, whereas the base diesel returns 28 kmpl. The Nissan Micra Active base Petrol returns 19 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the New Maruti Suzuki Swift gets 82 bhp Petrol engine and 74 bhp Diesel engine, whereas the Nissan Micra Active comes in 67 bhp Petrol engine.
Also Read Expert Comparison Reviews of New Maruti Suzuki Swift and Nissan Micra Active
The brand new Hyundai Grand i10 Nios is ready to battle the mighty Maruti Suzuki Swift and formidable Ford Figo to claim the hatchback crown. Can it? Read More
To find out if the Figo Aspire has what to takes to become a leading player in the sub-4 metre space, we took the diesel versions of both the cars for a spin. Read More
Related Comparison of New Maruti Suzuki Swift
- Toyota Innova Crysta Vs Maruti Suzuki Swift
- MG Hector Vs Maruti Suzuki Swift
- Maruti Suzuki Baleno Vs Hyundai Elite i20
- Hyundai Elite i20 Vs Maruti Suzuki Baleno
- Mahindra Bolero Vs Maruti Suzuki Dzire
- Maruti Suzuki Dzire Vs Maruti Suzuki Swift
- Tata Tiago Vs Hyundai Elite i20
- Tata Tiago Vs Maruti Suzuki Baleno
Recent News and Reviews
- Self-Driving Car Companies Complain California Test Data May Mislead
- Daimler Warns Of 'Significant Adverse Effects' Of Virus Outbreak
- Meet The World's First 3D Printed Hybrid Hypercar - Czinger 21C
- China's Geely Starts Online Sales As Coronavirus Keeps Buyers At Home
- 2020 Volkswagen T-Roc Launch Date Announced
- 2020 Hero Xtreme 160R First Ride Review
- 2020 Triumph Tiger 900 First Ride Review
- Hero XPulse 200 Rally Kit First Ride Review
- 2020 TVS Apache RR 310 BS6 First Ride Review
- Ather 450X Review: X Times The Fun