New Maruti Suzuki Swift ZXI AGS Vs New Maruti Suzuki Swift ZXI comparison
Compare New Maruti Suzuki Swift and New Maruti Suzuki Swift
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the New Maruti Suzuki Swift Vs New Maruti Suzuki Swift on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol New Maruti Suzuki Swift starts at ₹ 5.72 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 9.12 Lakh for the fully-loaded Petrol model. The base Diesel version of the New Maruti Suzuki Swift costs ₹ 8 Lakh, whereas the New Maruti Suzuki Swift Diesel top-end costs ₹ 10.11 Lakh.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the New Maruti Suzuki Swift base Petrol engine returns 22 kmpl, whereas the base diesel returns 28 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the New Maruti Suzuki Swift gets 82 bhp Petrol engine and 74 bhp Diesel engine.
Also Read Expert Comparison Reviews of New Maruti Suzuki Swift and New Maruti Suzuki Swift
The brand new Hyundai Grand i10 Nios is ready to battle the mighty Maruti Suzuki Swift and formidable Ford Figo to claim the hatchback crown. Can it? Read More
To find out if the Figo Aspire has what to takes to become a leading player in the sub-4 metre space, we took the diesel versions of both the cars for a spin. Read More
Related Comparison of New Maruti Suzuki Swift
- Maruti Suzuki Swift Vs Maruti Suzuki Ignis
- Maruti Suzuki Wagon R Vs Maruti Suzuki Swift
- Maruti Suzuki Swift Vs Maruti Suzuki Baleno
- Maruti Suzuki Swift ZXI AGS Vs Maruti Suzuki Swift VXI AGS
- Tata Altroz Vs Hyundai Grand i10 Nios
- Maruti Suzuki Wagon R VXI AMT 1.2 (O) Vs Maruti Suzuki Wagon R ZXI AMT 1.2
- Maruti Suzuki Swift ZDI AGS Vs Maruti Suzuki Swift VDI AGS
Recent News and Reviews
- 2020 Mercedes-Benz GLC Coupe Facelift Launch Date Announced
- CNB Auto Expo Excellence Awards: People's Choice For Best Four Wheeler Pavilion
- CNB Auto Expo Excellence Awards 2020: People's Choice Best Two-Wheeler - Aprilia SXR 160
- 2020 Honda Shine BS6 Launched; Priced At Rs. 67,857
- CNB Auto Expo Excellence Awards 2020: Best Immersive Experience Winner – Hyundai Motor India
- Hero XPulse 200 Rally Kit First Ride Review
- 2020 TVS Apache RR 310 BS6 First Ride Review
- Ather 450X Review: X Times The Fun
- Hyundai Aura Review
- KTM 390 Adventure First Ride Review