New Maruti Suzuki Swift ZXI Vs New Maruti Suzuki Swift VXI comparison
Compare New Maruti Suzuki Swift and New Maruti Suzuki Swift
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the New Maruti Suzuki Swift Vs New Maruti Suzuki Swift on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol New Maruti Suzuki Swift starts at ₹ 5.72 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 9.12 Lakh for the fully-loaded Petrol model. The base Diesel version of the New Maruti Suzuki Swift costs ₹ 8 Lakh, whereas the New Maruti Suzuki Swift Diesel top-end costs ₹ 10.11 Lakh.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the New Maruti Suzuki Swift base Petrol engine returns 22 kmpl, whereas the base diesel returns 28 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the New Maruti Suzuki Swift gets 82 bhp Petrol engine and 74 bhp Diesel engine.
Also Read Expert Comparison Reviews of New Maruti Suzuki Swift and New Maruti Suzuki Swift
The brand new Hyundai Grand i10 Nios is ready to battle the mighty Maruti Suzuki Swift and formidable Ford Figo to claim the hatchback crown. Can it? Read More
To find out if the Figo Aspire has what to takes to become a leading player in the sub-4 metre space, we took the diesel versions of both the cars for a spin. Read More
- Force Motors Gurkha 3-Door Xpedition Vs Force Motors Gurkha 3-Door Xpedition Vs Force Motors Gurkha 3-Door Xpedition
- Ford EcoSport Vs Renault Duster
- BMW X1 Vs Ford Endeavour Vs Renault Duster
- Ford Freestyle Vs Maruti Suzuki Swift
- Toyota Innova Crysta Vs Maruti Suzuki Ertiga Vs Honda BR-V
- Hyundai Creta 1.5 EX Petrol Vs Hyundai Creta 1.5 EX Petrol Vs MG Hector
- Toyota Glanza Vs Hyundai Grand i10 Nios
- Hyundai Venue Vs Hyundai Creta
- Hyundai Venue Vs Hyundai Creta Vs Tata Nexon
- Hyundai i20 Active Vs Hyundai Elite i20
Recent News and Reviews
- Tata Trusts Pledges Rs. 500 Crore For The Fight Against Coronavirus
- Harley-Davidson Withdraws Its Financial Forecasts For 2020 Due To Coronavirus Disruption
- Coronavirus Lockdown: Dr. Abhay Firodia Group Creates A Rs. 25 Crore Covid-19 Fund
- Coronavirus Pandemic: TVS And Sundaram-Clayton To Spend Rs. 30 Crore To Curb Spread
- Hyundai Great India Drive; Exploring Spiti In A Hyundai Venue
- 2020 Ford Endeavour Review
- 2020 Tata Harrier BS6 Review
- Exclusive: Volkswagen Tiguan AllSpace Review
- Ferrari F8 Tributo Review
- Jawa Perak: First Impressions