New Maruti Suzuki Swift ZXI Vs New Maruti Suzuki Swift LXI comparison
Compare New Maruti Suzuki Swift and New Maruti Suzuki Swift
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the New Maruti Suzuki Swift Vs New Maruti Suzuki Swift on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol New Maruti Suzuki Swift starts at ₹ 5.14 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 7.97 Lakh for the fully-loaded Petrol model. The base Diesel version of the New Maruti Suzuki Swift costs ₹ 6.98 Lakh, whereas the New Maruti Suzuki Swift Diesel top-end costs ₹ 8.84 Lakh.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the New Maruti Suzuki Swift base Petrol engine returns 22 kmpl, whereas the base diesel returns 28 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the New Maruti Suzuki Swift gets 82 bhp Petrol engine and 74 bhp Diesel engine.
Also Read Expert Comparison Reviews of New Maruti Suzuki Swift and New Maruti Suzuki Swift
The brand new Hyundai Grand i10 Nios is ready to battle the mighty Maruti Suzuki Swift and formidable Ford Figo to claim the hatchback crown. Can it? Read More
To find out if the Figo Aspire has what to takes to become a leading player in the sub-4 metre space, we took the diesel versions of both the cars for a spin. Read More
- Ford EcoSport Vs Honda City
- Maruti Suzuki Baleno Vs Hyundai Aura
- Hyundai Creta Vs Hyundai Elite i20
- Honda City Vs Hyundai Elantra
- Toyota Glanza Vs Hyundai Elite i20
- MG Hector Vs Kia Seltos Vs Tata Nexon
- Lamborghini Huracan Vs BMW i8
- Land Rover Discovery Sport Vs Land Rover Range Rover Sport
- Ford Endeavour Vs Mahindra Alturas G4 Vs Toyota Fortuner
- Mahindra Bolero Big Pik-Up CBC 1.5T - BS4 - PS Vs Mahindra Bolero Big Pik-Up CBC 1.5T - BS4 - PS Vs Mahindra Bolero Big Pik-Up CBC 1.5T - BS4 - PS
Recent News and Reviews
- Coronavirus Lockdown: Mahindra Aids In Efficient Rollout Of Curfew Passes
- Coronavirus Lockdown: Carmakers Extend Rs. 1800 Crore Support To Dealerships
- Uber To Start Shipping Car Disinfectants To Drivers
- 2020 Hyundai Verna Facelift: All You Need To Know
- Coronavirus Pandemic: BMW Motorrad Pulls Out Of Intermot, EICMA 2020
- Coronavirus Lockdown: Top 10 Motorcycle Reviews To Read
- Hyundai Palisade & Kia Telluride: Which Flagship SUV Is Right For India?
- 2020 Ford Endeavour Review
- Coronavirus Lockdown: Top 10 Motorcycle Video Reviews To Watch
- 2020 Tata Harrier BS6 Review