Maruti Suzuki S-Presso Vs Toyota Fortuner comparison
Compare Maruti Suzuki S-Presso and Toyota Fortuner
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Maruti Suzuki S-Presso Vs Toyota Fortuner on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Toyota Fortuner starts at ₹ 33.08 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 34.96 Lakh for the fully-loaded Petrol model. The base Diesel version of the Toyota Fortuner costs ₹ 35.45 Lakh, whereas the Toyota Fortuner Diesel top-end costs ₹ 40.19 Lakh. On the other hand, the price of the base Petrol version of the Maruti Suzuki S-Presso starts at ₹ 4.09 Lakh and goes up to Rs. ₹ 5.43 Lakh for range topping Petrol model.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Toyota Fortuner base Petrol engine returns 14 kmpl, whereas the base diesel returns 14 kmpl. The Maruti Suzuki S-Presso base Petrol returns 21 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Toyota Fortuner gets 164 bhp Petrol engine and 175 bhp Diesel engine, whereas the Maruti Suzuki S-Presso comes in 67 bhp Petrol engine.
Also Read Expert Comparison Reviews of Maruti Suzuki S-Presso and Toyota Fortuner
The hottest segments ruling our market are indeed SUVs and when it comes to the flagships in this space, it's the big beasts - the Toyota Fortuner and the Ford Endeavour. The Fortuner has always... Read More
Related Comparison of Maruti Suzuki S-Presso
- Maruti Suzuki S-Presso Vs MG Hector
- Maruti Suzuki S-Presso LXI (O) Vs Maruti Suzuki S-Presso STD
- Maruti Suzuki S-Presso STD (O) Vs Maruti Suzuki S-Presso STD
- Maruti Suzuki S-Presso VXI Plus AGS Vs Maruti Suzuki S-Presso STD
- Maruti Suzuki S-Presso Vs Datsun Go
- Maruti Suzuki S-Presso Vs Datsun Go Plus
- Maruti Suzuki S-Presso STD Vs Maruti Suzuki S-Presso STD
- Maruti Suzuki S-Presso Vs Kia Seltos
- Hyundai Venue Vs Maruti Suzuki Swift
- Hyundai Venue Vs Nissan Kicks Vs Hyundai New Santro
- Hyundai Xcent SX Petrol Vs Hyundai Xcent S Petrol
- Hyundai Xcent Vs Maruti Suzuki Baleno Vs Hyundai Elite i20
- Isuzu D-Max V-Cross STD Vs Isuzu D-Max V-Cross STD Vs Isuzu D-Max V-Cross STD
- Maserati Levante Vs Jaguar F-Pace
- Mercedes-Benz E-Class Vs Jaguar XF Vs BMW 5 Series
- Jeep Compass Sport Plus Diesel Vs Jeep Compass Longitude (O) 2.0 Diesel
- Jeep Compass Vs Ford EcoSport
- BMW X3 Vs Jeep Compass Vs Tata Hexa
Recent News and Reviews
- Powered By SUVs, Hyundai Turns In Best Quarter Since Early 2017
- Maruti Suzuki Sells Over Five Lakh BS6 Model In Nine Months
- BS6 TVS Star City+ Launched In India; Prices Start At Rs. 62,034
- Tata Tiago, Tigor, Nexon Facelifts Launched In India; Prices Start At Rs. 4.60 Lakh
- Tata Tiago And Tigor Score 4 Stars In Global NCAP Crash Tests
- Michelin Energy XM2+ Tyres Review
- Tata Nexon Electric SUV Review
- 2020 Kia Carnival Review; Does It Redefine the MPV Segment?
- Exclusive: Mercedes-AMG GT 63 S 4-Door Coupe Review
- 2020 Jeep Compass Diesel Automatic Review