Maruti Suzuki S-Presso Vs Renault Kwid comparison
Compare Maruti Suzuki S-Presso and Renault Kwid
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Maruti Suzuki S-Presso Vs Renault Kwid on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Renault Kwid starts at ₹ 3.25 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 5.54 Lakh for the fully-loaded Petrol model. On the other hand, the price of the base Petrol version of the Maruti Suzuki S-Presso starts at ₹ 4.09 Lakh and goes up to Rs. ₹ 5.43 Lakh for range topping Petrol model.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Renault Kwid base Petrol engine returns 23 kmpl. The Maruti Suzuki S-Presso base Petrol returns 21 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Renault Kwid gets 2 Petrol 67, 53 bhp engines, whereas the Maruti Suzuki S-Presso comes in 67 bhp Petrol engine.
Also Read Expert Comparison Reviews of Maruti Suzuki S-Presso and Renault Kwid
We pit the facelifted Maruti Suzuki Alto against its closest rivals Renault Kwid and the newly launched Datsun redi-GO. Read More
Related Comparison of Maruti Suzuki S-Presso
- Maruti Suzuki S-Presso Vs Maruti Suzuki Ignis
- Maruti Suzuki S-Presso Vs Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza
- Maruti Suzuki S-Presso Vs Maruti Suzuki Wagon R
- Maruti Suzuki S-Presso Vs Maruti Suzuki Celerio
- Maruti Suzuki S-Presso Vs Maruti Suzuki Dzire
- Maruti Suzuki S-Presso Vs Maruti Suzuki XL6
- Maruti Suzuki S-Presso Vs Hyundai Verna
- Maruti Suzuki S-Presso Vs Maruti Suzuki Baleno
Recent News and Reviews
- Maruti Suzuki Ignis Facelift Launched; Prices Start At Rs. 4.89 lakh
- All-New Hero Xtreme 160R Unveiled; Launch In March 2020
- Nissan's New CEO Says Willing To Be Fired If No Turnaround
- Global NCAP Recognises Mahindra's Efforts After XUV300 Wins 'Safer Choice' Award
- McLaren MCL35 Will "Shine" At The 2020 F1 Season. Quite Literally Though!
- 2020 TVS Apache RR 310 BS6 First Ride Review
- Ather 450X Review: X Times The Fun
- Hyundai Aura Review
- KTM 390 Adventure First Ride Review
- Michelin Energy XM2+ Tyres Review