Maruti Suzuki S-Presso Vs Nissan Sunny comparison
Compare Maruti Suzuki S-Presso and Nissan Sunny
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Maruti Suzuki S-Presso Vs Nissan Sunny on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2019. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Nissan Sunny starts at ₹ 7.85 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 10.72 Lakh for the fully-loaded Petrol model. The base Diesel version of the Nissan Sunny costs ₹ 8.87 Lakh, whereas the Nissan Sunny Diesel top-end costs ₹ 10.88 Lakh. On the other hand, the price of the base Petrol version of the Maruti Suzuki S-Presso starts at ₹ 4.09 Lakh and goes up to Rs. ₹ 5.43 Lakh for range topping Petrol model.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Nissan Sunny base Petrol engine returns 17 kmpl, whereas the base diesel returns 23 kmpl. The Maruti Suzuki S-Presso base Petrol returns 21 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Nissan Sunny gets 2 Petrol 100, 98 bhp engines and 85 bhp Diesel engine, whereas the Maruti Suzuki S-Presso comes in 67 bhp Petrol engine.
Related Comparison of Maruti Suzuki S-Presso
- Maruti Suzuki S-Presso Vs Bajaj Qute
- Maruti Suzuki S-Presso Vs Tata Tigor
- Maruti Suzuki S-Presso Vs Toyota Fortuner
- Maruti Suzuki S-Presso Vs Toyota Innova Crysta
- Maruti Suzuki S-Presso Vs Volkswagen Vento
- Maruti Suzuki S-Presso Vs Mahindra Bolero Camper
- Maruti Suzuki S-Presso Vs Renault Kwid
- Maruti Suzuki S-Presso Vs Volkswagen Polo
- Maruti Suzuki S-Presso Vs Renault Triber
- Tata Harrier Vs Hyundai Creta Vs Honda Civic
- Honda Civic Vs Toyota Camry Vs Honda Accord
- MG Hector Vs Mahindra XUV500 Vs Abarth Avventura
- Aston Martin DB11 Vs Ferrari 488 GTB
- Aston Martin DB11 Vs Rolls-Royce Phantom
- BMW 3 Series Vs Mercedes-Benz CLA-Class Vs Audi A4
- Mercedes-Benz C-Class Vs Volkswagen Tiguan Vs Audi A4
- Audi A6 Vs Audi A4 Vs Volkswagen Vento
- Audi A6 Vs Audi A5 Vs Audi S5
Recent News and Reviews
- Hero MotoCorp To Hike Prices Across Range By Rs. 2000 From January 2020
- BMW E-Power Roadster Electric Motorcycle Prototype Revealed
- Aston Martin And Airbus Announce Design Partnership
- McLaren Looks To Asia And Hybrid Cars To Stay On Track
- Jaguar Land Rover's InMotion Ventures Invests In Apex.AI For Autonomous System
- Tata's First Premium Hatchback: How Good Is It?
- Jaguar XE Facelift Review
- 2019 Honda Activa 125 BS6 Review
- Exclusive: Mercedes-Benz GLB First Drive Review
- Mahindra Treo Review