Maruti Suzuki S-Presso Vs MG Hector comparison
Compare Maruti Suzuki S-Presso and MG Hector
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Maruti Suzuki S-Presso Vs MG Hector on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Maruti Suzuki S-Presso starts at ₹ 4.09 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 5.43 Lakh for the fully-loaded Petrol model. On the other hand, the price of the base Petrol version of the MG Hector starts at ₹ 15.13 Lakh and goes up to Rs. ₹ 20.67 Lakh for range topping Petrol model. The base Diesel model of the MG Hector costs ₹ 16.15 Lakh, whereas the Diesel top-end of MG Hector comes with a price tag of ₹ 20.63 Lakh.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Maruti Suzuki S-Presso base Petrol engine returns 21 kmpl. The MG Hector base Petrol returns 14 kmpl, whereas its base Diesel counterpart gives 17 kmpl of fuel efficiency.
In the powertrain department, the Maruti Suzuki S-Presso gets 67 bhp Petrol engine, whereas the MG Hector comes in 141 bhp Petrol engine and 168 bhp Diesel engine.
Related Comparison of Maruti Suzuki S-Presso
- Maruti Suzuki S-Presso Vs Maruti Suzuki Ignis
- Maruti Suzuki S-Presso Vs Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza
- Maruti Suzuki S-Presso Vs Maruti Suzuki Wagon R
- Maruti Suzuki S-Presso Vs Maruti Suzuki Celerio
- Maruti Suzuki S-Presso Vs Maruti Suzuki Dzire
- Maruti Suzuki S-Presso Vs Maruti Suzuki XL6
- Maruti Suzuki S-Presso Vs Hyundai Verna
- Maruti Suzuki S-Presso Vs Maruti Suzuki Baleno
Recent News and Reviews
- China's Auto Sales May Fall 10 Per Cent In First Half Due To Coronavirus
- Great Wall Likely To Buy GM's Thailand Car Plant
- General Motors To Wind Down Australia, New Zealand Operations, Sell Thailand Plant
- Clock's Ticking For Nissan Boss Uchida To Show He Has A Plan: Report
- Tata Motors To Supply Tigor EVs To Gujarat Vij Under EESL Tender
- 2020 TVS Apache RR 310 BS6 First Ride Review
- Ather 450X Review: X Times The Fun
- Hyundai Aura Review
- KTM 390 Adventure First Ride Review
- Michelin Energy XM2+ Tyres Review