Maruti Suzuki S-Presso Vs Mahindra KUV100 NXT comparison
Compare Maruti Suzuki S-Presso and Mahindra KUV100 NXT
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Maruti Suzuki S-Presso Vs Mahindra KUV100 NXT on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Mahindra KUV100 NXT starts at ₹ 5.44 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 8.03 Lakh for the fully-loaded Petrol model. The base Diesel version of the Mahindra KUV100 NXT costs ₹ 6.56 Lakh, whereas the Mahindra KUV100 NXT Diesel top-end costs ₹ 9.1 Lakh. On the other hand, the price of the base Petrol version of the Maruti Suzuki S-Presso starts at ₹ 4.09 Lakh and goes up to Rs. ₹ 5.43 Lakh for range topping Petrol model.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Mahindra KUV100 NXT base Petrol engine returns 18 kmpl, whereas the base diesel returns 23 kmpl. The Maruti Suzuki S-Presso base Petrol returns 21 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Mahindra KUV100 NXT gets 82 bhp Petrol engine and 77 bhp Diesel engine, whereas the Maruti Suzuki S-Presso comes in 67 bhp Petrol engine.
Also Read Expert Comparison Reviews of Maruti Suzuki S-Presso and Mahindra KUV100 NXT
The Mahindra KUV100 NXT is out there to prove a point, but it still has to go up against the likes of the Maruti Suzuki Ignis, before it poses to be a threat to the segment leader. So, we compare... Read More
Related Comparison of Maruti Suzuki S-Presso
- Maruti Suzuki S-Presso Vs Maruti Suzuki Ignis
- Maruti Suzuki S-Presso Vs Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza
- Maruti Suzuki S-Presso Vs Maruti Suzuki Wagon R
- Maruti Suzuki S-Presso Vs Maruti Suzuki Celerio
- Maruti Suzuki S-Presso Vs Maruti Suzuki Dzire
- Maruti Suzuki S-Presso Vs Maruti Suzuki XL6
- Maruti Suzuki S-Presso Vs Hyundai Verna
- Maruti Suzuki S-Presso Vs Maruti Suzuki Baleno
Recent News and Reviews
- Geneva Motor Show 2020: Kia Reveals New-Gen Sorento SUV
- New Gen Land Rover Defender 110 Flies In The Upcoming James Bond Movie
- Beijing Auto Show Delayed Due To Coronavirus
- Great Wall Motor To Purchase GM’s Thailand Manufacturing Plant
- Mahindra XUV300 Receives Global NCAP's First Ever 'Safer Choice' Award
- 2020 TVS Apache RR 310 BS6 First Ride Review
- Ather 450X Review: X Times The Fun
- Hyundai Aura Review
- KTM 390 Adventure First Ride Review
- Michelin Energy XM2+ Tyres Review