Maruti Suzuki S-Presso Vs Fiat Linea comparison
Compare Maruti Suzuki S-Presso and Fiat Linea
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Maruti Suzuki S-Presso Vs Fiat Linea on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Fiat Linea starts at ₹ 8.04 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 11.2 Lakh for the fully-loaded Petrol model. The base Diesel version of the Fiat Linea costs ₹ 9.68 Lakh, whereas the Fiat Linea Diesel top-end costs ₹ 11.13 Lakh. On the other hand, the price of the base Petrol version of the Maruti Suzuki S-Presso starts at ₹ 4.09 Lakh and goes up to Rs. ₹ 5.43 Lakh for range topping Petrol model.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Fiat Linea base Petrol engine returns 14 kmpl, whereas the base diesel returns 21 kmpl. The Maruti Suzuki S-Presso base Petrol returns 21 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Fiat Linea gets 2 Petrol 112, 123 bhp engines and 92 bhp Diesel engine, whereas the Maruti Suzuki S-Presso comes in 67 bhp Petrol engine.
Related Comparison of Maruti Suzuki S-Presso
- Maruti Suzuki S-Presso Vs Maruti Suzuki Ignis
- Maruti Suzuki S-Presso Vs Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza
- Maruti Suzuki S-Presso Vs Maruti Suzuki Wagon R
- Maruti Suzuki S-Presso Vs Maruti Suzuki Celerio
- Maruti Suzuki S-Presso Vs Maruti Suzuki Dzire
- Maruti Suzuki S-Presso Vs Maruti Suzuki XL6
- Maruti Suzuki S-Presso Vs Hyundai Verna
- Maruti Suzuki S-Presso Vs Maruti Suzuki Baleno
Recent News and Reviews
- Daimler Warns Of 'Significant Adverse Effects' Of Virus Outbreak
- Meet The World's First 3D Printed Hybrid Hypercar - Czinger 21C
- China's Geely Starts Online Sales As Coronavirus Keeps Buyers At Home
- 2020 Volkswagen T-Roc Launch Date Announced
- Hyundai i20: New Vs Old
- 2020 Hero Xtreme 160R First Ride Review
- 2020 Triumph Tiger 900 First Ride Review
- Hero XPulse 200 Rally Kit First Ride Review
- 2020 TVS Apache RR 310 BS6 First Ride Review
- Ather 450X Review: X Times The Fun