Maruti Suzuki S-Cross Vs Mercedes-Benz E-Class All-Terrain comparison
Compare Maruti Suzuki S-Cross and Mercedes-Benz E-Class All-Terrain
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Maruti Suzuki S-Cross Vs Mercedes-Benz E-Class All-Terrain on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Diesel Maruti Suzuki S-Cross starts at ₹ 10.07 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 13.59 Lakh for the fully-loaded Diesel model. On the other hand, the price of the base Diesel version of the Mercedes-Benz E-Class All-Terrain starts at ₹ 88.74 Lakh.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Maruti Suzuki S-Cross base Diesel engine returns 24 kmpl. The Mercedes-Benz E-Class All-Terrain base Diesel returns 12 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Maruti Suzuki S-Cross gets 89 bhp Diesel engine, whereas the Mercedes-Benz E-Class All-Terrain comes in 194 bhp Diesel engine.
Also Read Expert Comparison Reviews of Maruti Suzuki S-Cross and Mercedes-Benz E-Class All-Terrain
The compact SUV segment in India has experienced rapid growth in recent years. Case in point, the arrival of cars like the Renault Duster, Ford EcoSport, and the Nissan Terrano - these cars have... Read More
Related Comparison of Maruti Suzuki S-Cross
- Hyundai Venue Vs Maruti Suzuki Swift
- Hyundai Venue Vs Nissan Kicks Vs Hyundai New Santro
- Hyundai Xcent SX Petrol Vs Hyundai Xcent S Petrol
- Hyundai Xcent Vs Maruti Suzuki Baleno Vs Hyundai Elite i20
- Isuzu D-Max V-Cross STD Vs Isuzu D-Max V-Cross STD Vs Isuzu D-Max V-Cross STD
- Maserati Levante Vs Jaguar F-Pace
- Mercedes-Benz E-Class Vs Jaguar XF Vs BMW 5 Series
- Jeep Compass Sport Plus Diesel Vs Jeep Compass Longitude (O) 2.0 Diesel
- Jeep Compass Vs Ford EcoSport
- BMW X3 Vs Jeep Compass Vs Tata Hexa
Recent News and Reviews
- Renault Expects Slight Decline In Europe, Russia And China In 2020
- Hyundai Kona Electric Sets New Guinness World Record
- U.S. Will Look At Sudden Acceleration Complaints Involving 500,000 Tesla Vehicles
- German Carmakers, Unions Urge More Government Help For Electric Shift
- MG ZS EV Bags 2100 Bookings In Just 27 Days; Launch Preponed
- 2020 Jeep Compass Diesel Automatic Review
- Volvo XC40 T4 R-Design Petrol Review
- 2019 Isuzu D-Max V-Cross Automatic Review
- 2020 Suzuki Access 125 BS6 First Ride Review
- MG ZS Electric SUV Review