Maruti Suzuki S-Cross Vs Audi Q5 comparison
Compare Maruti Suzuki S-Cross and Audi Q5
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Maruti Suzuki S-Cross Vs Audi Q5 on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Audi Q5 starts at ₹ 64.62 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 69.9 Lakh for the fully-loaded Petrol model. The base Diesel version of the Audi Q5 costs ₹ 64.62 Lakh, whereas the Audi Q5 Diesel top-end costs ₹ 69.9 Lakh. On the other hand, the price of the base Diesel version of the Maruti Suzuki S-Cross starts at ₹ 10.07 Lakh and goes up to Rs. ₹ 13.59 Lakh for range topping Diesel model.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Audi Q5 base Petrol engine returns 14 kmpl, whereas the base diesel returns 17 kmpl. The Maruti Suzuki S-Cross base Diesel returns 24 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Audi Q5 gets 248 bhp Petrol engine and 187 bhp Diesel engine, whereas the Maruti Suzuki S-Cross comes in 89 bhp Diesel engine.
Also Read Expert Comparison Reviews of Maruti Suzuki S-Cross and Audi Q5
The compact SUV segment in India has experienced rapid growth in recent years. Case in point, the arrival of cars like the Renault Duster, Ford EcoSport, and the Nissan Terrano - these cars have... Read More
Related Comparison of Maruti Suzuki S-Cross
- Mahindra XUV300 W8 Petrol BS6 Vs Mahindra XUV300 W8 (O) Dual Tone Petrol
- Mahindra XUV300 W8 Diesel Vs Mahindra XUV300 W8 Petrol
- Mahindra XUV500 Vs Mahindra Bolero
- Mahindra XUV500 Vs Volkswagen Polo
- Mahindra XUV500 W11 (O) Vs Mahindra XUV500 W11
- Mahindra XUV500 W7 Vs Mahindra XUV500 W11 (O)
- Mahindra XUV500 W7 Vs Mahindra XUV500 W11
- Mahindra XUV500 W7 Vs Mahindra XUV500 W5
- Mahindra XUV500 W7 Vs Mahindra XUV500 W9
- Mahindra XUV500 W4 FWD Vs Mahindra XUV500 W8 FWD
Recent News and Reviews
- 2020 Maruti Suzuki Alto S-CNG Variants Launched; Prices Start At Rs. 4.32 Lakh
- Japan Prosecutors Hit Back At Ghosn's '8 hours Of Questions' Claim
- Seven WWII Bombs Made Safe At Tesla's German Factory Site
- Mercedes-Benz Introduces Fast Lane Body & Paint Repair For Faster Accidental Repair Jobs
- 2020 Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza SHVS Petrol Spotted Ahead Of Launch
- Michelin Energy XM2+ Tyres Review
- Tata Nexon Electric SUV Review
- 2020 Kia Carnival Review; Does It Redefine the MPV Segment?
- Exclusive: Mercedes-AMG GT 63 S 4-Door Coupe Review
- 2020 Jeep Compass Diesel Automatic Review