Maruti Suzuki Ignis Vs MINI 5 door comparison
Compare Maruti Suzuki Ignis and MINI 5 door
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Maruti Suzuki Ignis Vs MINI 5 door on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Maruti Suzuki Ignis starts at ₹ 5.38 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 8.13 Lakh for the fully-loaded Petrol model. On the other hand, the price of the base Diesel version of the MINI 5 door starts at ₹ 38.92 Lakh.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Maruti Suzuki Ignis base Petrol engine returns 21 kmpl. The MINI 5 door base Diesel returns 21 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Maruti Suzuki Ignis gets 82 bhp Petrol engine, whereas the MINI 5 door comes in 114 bhp Diesel engine.
Also Read Expert Comparison Reviews of Maruti Suzuki Ignis and MINI 5 door
A few years ago, the hottest growing segment (in terms of launches) was the cross-hatchback segment. Strangely though, for a country that loves its sub-compact SUVs, cross-hatchbacks haven't taken... Read More
The Mahindra KUV100 NXT is out there to prove a point, but it still has to go up against the likes of the Maruti Suzuki Ignis, before it poses to be a threat to the segment leader. So, we compare... Read More
Related Comparison of Maruti Suzuki Ignis
Recent News and Reviews
- Ashok Leyland Delivers Its First Batch Of BS6 Vehicles Built On New Modular Platform
- Nissan, Honda Delay Restart Of Some China Plants Due To Coronavirus
- Geneva Motor Show 2020: Bugatti To Showcase Chiron Sport Edition Noire Sportive
- Piaggio Launches Ape E-City In Vijayawada; Opens Its first Ape Electric Experience Centre
- Polestar Developing Next Gen Human Machine Interface With Google
- Hero XPulse 200 Rally Kit First Ride Review
- 2020 TVS Apache RR 310 BS6 First Ride Review
- Ather 450X Review: X Times The Fun
- Hyundai Aura Review
- KTM 390 Adventure First Ride Review