Maruti Suzuki Ertiga Vs Tata Hexa comparison
Compare Maruti Suzuki Ertiga and Tata Hexa
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Maruti Suzuki Ertiga Vs Tata Hexa on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Maruti Suzuki Ertiga starts at ₹ 8.69 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 12.05 Lakh for the fully-loaded Petrol model. The base Diesel version of the Maruti Suzuki Ertiga costs ₹ 11.27 Lakh, whereas the Maruti Suzuki Ertiga Diesel top-end costs ₹ 13.32 Lakh. On the other hand, the price of the base Diesel version of the Tata Hexa starts at ₹ 15.57 Lakh and goes up to Rs. ₹ 22 Lakh for range topping Diesel model.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Maruti Suzuki Ertiga base Petrol engine returns 18 kmpl, whereas the base diesel returns 24 kmpl. The Tata Hexa base Diesel returns 15 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Maruti Suzuki Ertiga gets 103 bhp Petrol engine and 94 bhp Diesel engine, whereas the Tata Hexa comes in 2 Diesel 148, 154 bhp engines.
Also Read Expert Comparison Reviews of Maruti Suzuki Ertiga and Tata Hexa
Related Comparison of Maruti Suzuki Ertiga
- MG Hector Vs Maruti Suzuki Ertiga
- Maruti Suzuki Ciaz Vs Maruti Suzuki Dzire
- Maruti Suzuki Dzire Vs Maruti Suzuki Ertiga
- Hyundai Verna Vs Maruti Suzuki Dzire
- Renault Triber Vs Toyota Innova Crysta
- Renault Triber Vs Maruti Suzuki Ertiga
- Renault Triber RXE BS VI Vs Renault Triber RXE BS VI
- Renault Triber Vs Maruti Suzuki Dzire
Recent News and Reviews
- Maserati's New Super Sports Car To Be Named MC20
- Self-Driving Car Companies Complain California Test Data May Mislead
- Daimler Warns Of 'Significant Adverse Effects' Of Virus Outbreak
- Meet The World's First 3D Printed Hybrid Hypercar - Czinger 21C
- China's Geely Starts Online Sales As Coronavirus Keeps Buyers At Home
- 2020 Hero Xtreme 160R First Ride Review
- 2020 Triumph Tiger 900 First Ride Review
- Hero XPulse 200 Rally Kit First Ride Review
- 2020 TVS Apache RR 310 BS6 First Ride Review
- Ather 450X Review: X Times The Fun