Maruti Suzuki Ertiga Vs Mahindra Marazzo comparison
Compare Maruti Suzuki Ertiga and Mahindra Marazzo
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Maruti Suzuki Ertiga Vs Mahindra Marazzo on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Maruti Suzuki Ertiga starts at ₹ 8.69 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 12.05 Lakh for the fully-loaded Petrol model. The base Diesel version of the Maruti Suzuki Ertiga costs ₹ 11.27 Lakh, whereas the Maruti Suzuki Ertiga Diesel top-end costs ₹ 13.32 Lakh. On the other hand, the price of the base Diesel version of the Mahindra Marazzo starts at ₹ 12.31 Lakh and goes up to Rs. ₹ 17.52 Lakh for range topping Diesel model.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Maruti Suzuki Ertiga base Petrol engine returns 18 kmpl, whereas the base diesel returns 24 kmpl. The Mahindra Marazzo base Diesel returns 18 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Maruti Suzuki Ertiga gets 103 bhp Petrol engine and 94 bhp Diesel engine, whereas the Mahindra Marazzo comes in 121 bhp Diesel engine.
Also Read Expert Comparison Reviews of Maruti Suzuki Ertiga and Mahindra Marazzo
Related Comparison of Maruti Suzuki Ertiga
- MG Hector Vs Maruti Suzuki Ertiga
- Maruti Suzuki Ciaz Vs Maruti Suzuki Dzire
- Maruti Suzuki Dzire Vs Maruti Suzuki Ertiga
- Hyundai Verna Vs Maruti Suzuki Dzire
- Renault Triber Vs Toyota Innova Crysta
- Renault Triber Vs Maruti Suzuki Ertiga
- Renault Triber RXE BS VI Vs Renault Triber RXE BS VI
- Renault Triber Vs Maruti Suzuki Dzire
Recent News and Reviews
- Honda Delivers First Forza 300 Mid-Size Scooter In India
- Tesla In Talks To Use CATL's Cobalt-Free Batteries In China-Made Cars: Report
- Hero To Invest Rs. 10,000 Crore In Next-Gen Mobility Solutions
- New-Gen Hyundai i20 Pictures Leaked Ahead Of Geneva Motor Show Debut
- 2020 Hero Passion Pro And Glamour BS6 Launched In India
- 2020 TVS Apache RR 310 BS6 First Ride Review
- Ather 450X Review: X Times The Fun
- Hyundai Aura Review
- KTM 390 Adventure First Ride Review
- Michelin Energy XM2+ Tyres Review