Maruti Suzuki Ertiga Vs ICML Extreme comparison
Compare Maruti Suzuki Ertiga and ICML Extreme
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Maruti Suzuki Ertiga Vs ICML Extreme on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Maruti Suzuki Ertiga starts at ₹ 8.69 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 12.05 Lakh for the fully-loaded Petrol model. The base Diesel version of the Maruti Suzuki Ertiga costs ₹ 11.27 Lakh, whereas the Maruti Suzuki Ertiga Diesel top-end costs ₹ 13.32 Lakh. On the other hand, the price of the base Diesel version of the ICML Extreme starts at ₹ 7.12 Lakh and goes up to Rs. ₹ 10.44 Lakh for range topping Diesel model.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Maruti Suzuki Ertiga base Petrol engine returns 18 kmpl, whereas the base diesel returns 24 kmpl. The ICML Extreme base Diesel returns 17 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Maruti Suzuki Ertiga gets 103 bhp Petrol engine and 94 bhp Diesel engine, whereas the ICML Extreme comes in 2 Diesel 100, 120 bhp engines.
Related Comparison of Maruti Suzuki Ertiga
- MG Hector Vs Maruti Suzuki Ertiga
- Maruti Suzuki Ciaz Vs Maruti Suzuki Dzire
- Maruti Suzuki Dzire Vs Maruti Suzuki Ertiga
- Hyundai Verna Vs Maruti Suzuki Dzire
- Renault Triber Vs Toyota Innova Crysta
- Renault Triber Vs Maruti Suzuki Ertiga
- Renault Triber RXE BS VI Vs Renault Triber RXE BS VI
- Renault Triber Vs Maruti Suzuki Dzire
Recent News and Reviews
- 2020 Mercedes-Benz GLC Coupe Facelift Launch Date Announced
- CNB Auto Expo Excellence Awards: People's Choice For Best Four Wheeler Pavilion
- CNB Auto Expo Excellence Awards 2020: People's Choice Best Two-Wheeler - Aprilia SXR 160
- 2020 Honda Shine BS6 Launched; Priced At Rs. 67,857
- CNB Auto Expo Excellence Awards 2020: Best Immersive Experience Winner – Hyundai Motor India
- Hero XPulse 200 Rally Kit First Ride Review
- 2020 TVS Apache RR 310 BS6 First Ride Review
- Ather 450X Review: X Times The Fun
- Hyundai Aura Review
- KTM 390 Adventure First Ride Review